xxᴠ. ʙɪɢ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ʀᴇᴛᴜʀɴꜱ

Big Time Returns probably Will not work out. Heather won't fit in really well. But here it is and it may be an odd chapter.

Heather's POV

The guys and I hop off the bus and James wraps an arm around my neck.

"Ah, well, BTR's whirlwind world tour is officially over." Kendall explains.

"And now it's back to the palm woods where the new kids have moved in and none of them will know us." Logan adds.

I remember the first time they Guys went on their world tour, I stayed back since I only did backup vocals and now I'm part of the band, and dating my celebrity crush. Which is probably every girls dream.

"We means we have to reestablish our Big Time Pool, lobby, couple make out bench for James and Heather, and hallway cred all over again." Carlos sighs and I pat his back.

"I hate the reestablishing cred." James sighs.

"Me too babe." I agree and lean into his side.

"Hey! After four countries and our hotel rooms been broken into 19 times, I'm looking forward to a little nobody knows us at the palm woods relaxing time." Kendall explains.

We enter the palm woods when we see everyone holding up signs.

"WELCOME BACK!"

"CONGRATULATIONS TO JAMES AND HEATHE!"

"HASTAG JEATHER!"

Everyone cheers for us and I jump and hide behind James.

"Huh, maybe things will be different this season." James shrugs and I wink.

(If Sabrina Carpenter, who portrays Heather, were in the show, she and James Maslow would be breaking the forth wall)

Mr bitters drives a tour car with people in it.

"And here's Big Time Rush, now would be a good time to use your complementary scissors and get some souvenir hair."

"Very different." We say together.

James grabs me as we run out of the palm woods.

"JEATHER CAN I GET A SELFIE?!"

"AUTOGRAPH?!"

"PICTURE OF YOU GUYS KISSING?"

"OR CUDDLING?!"

The people ask as Mr bitters follows us on his tour cart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Keep going! Go!" The guys and I run quickly. 

We rush into the apartment and I slip and fall as the boys stand against it.

"Oww!" I groan as James and Kendall help me up. 

"You okay princess?" James asks as he brushes the dust off of my clothes and hair.

"Yeah I'm good." I smile and kiss his nose.