CHAPTER TWENTY ONE

Morelli Vine Yard Estate.

"What's taking them so long?" Emilio paced back and forth in the living room, checking his watch every two seconds.

"You seriously need to chill, it's not good to stress at your age" Iva replies in a bored tone while sipping on a glass of red wine.

"This is no time for jokes Iva" Emilio scowled at his wife, who for some unknown reasons seem to be calmer than her usual self.

"Oh my babies, look how tall you all are now, I missed you so much" Sophia squealed from the entrance.

Multiple footsteps were heard coming towards the living room and Emilio stood tall and threateningly, glaring at the entrance with his arms crossed over his chest.

As soon as the kids came into view, Luna's phone ranged.

"Switch that off" Emilio barked at his daughter.

"I'm Sorry Papa It's for mama," she says quietly and moves to give her mother the phone avoiding her father's glare.

Iva looked at the screen and back at Luna questioningly.

"He helped us locate you, Uncle Nico removed the trackers on Pape, and you don't have any that are connected to our systems" she shrugged.

Iva nodded and answered the phone

"Askim,"

"Teyze, iyi misin?" (Aunty, are you alright?)

"Evet aslanım, bizi bulmalarına yardım ettiğin için teşekkür ederim."
(Yes my lion, thank you for helping them find us")

"I was worried" Demir informs switching from his native language to English.

"I am ok, I promise" Iva assured the young Patron

"Do you need Aless?"

"Not yet, but sooner than we thought, I need to put this to an end".

Demir was quiet on the other end, he did not want the boy involved, but he trusted Iva and he knew she would never let any harm come to Alessandro.

" Ok, I trust you, Can I speak to Aluna?"

Iva silently gave the phone to her daughter, before turning to Emilio and explained the call.

"Luna called Demir, he helped track us"

"Demir Yildrim?" Emilio asked in thought.

"Yes," Iva replied Simply.

"mmh" Emilio hummed seeming to conclude his theories about that statement.

"He said to tell you, he will bring Alessandro in two days" Luna informed her mother, after putting her cellphone at the back of her pocket.

Iva thought about it for a few seconds and then nods satisfied with the duration, the kids were now standing in front of their parents shifting from one foot to the other, Emilio was back to glaring at them, his eyes softening a little when turned to the two teenage girls.

"So who will be your spoke person?"

Emiliano, Ermanno, and Sumeya simultaneously turned to look at Luna, and Iva smirked at how comical that action looked.

"I had a plan, to trap you and mama somewhere, where you can talk without trying to shoot each other or blow things up, it was supposed to be between the four us, we would pick the location take you there lock you in till you guys made up," Luna glares at Emiliano who looks down in shame as she starts re-telling the events of them abducting their parents.

"After mama picked Sumeya and me up for school the next day, Ermanno had already roofied Papa's bourbon, he had to put a little bit more so he doesn't wake up before we got you too" she swallows and looks down at her feet ashamed to face her parents, tears were threatening to fall from her eyes.

Sumeya saw that she was struggling and she took over.

" Uncle Nico came at the palace when the twins were moving you, the twins trusted him, he also agreed that you guys were too stubborn and needed to be forced to make up if you are not willing to do so on your own."

Luna Spoke up again her voice shakey, "He came to the apartment with the twins, and when we were about to take you to the Hotel, men wearing gear came surrounded us, the twins were distracted with protecting us because they came in shooting and most were a-a-" she chokes and Ermanno pulls her to him hugging her, his face also wet with tears.

"They were trying to kill Luna, they were all aiming for Luna, we had to get out, Nico pretended to be helping but when we finally left the apartment, I noticed he was not with us, the car that had uncle Emilio was gone when we came rushing to the apartment you also were gone, that's when we realized he called those men, but I don't think he is the one who gave a red light on Luna, even though he might have pretended to help the rest of the gunplay, he did push her away from a sniper shot" Sumeya finishes

"He sent a sniper for my 15-year-old daughter!" Iva exploded with anger and started crying.

"Marcus wanted to kill my child, this was never about us" she looks at Emilio

"He wanted my baby, Emilio, my little girl" she screamed at Emilio who stood rooted on his spot looking murderous as ever.

"It was not enough to ruin my life, send me to literal hell, now he comes for my children! And you let this man, this filth of a human being into the palace around my kids!" She grabs a vase and threw it at the wall, it makes a loud crashing sound.

Sophia came in running

"Angel, enough! you are scaring the children" Sophia shouted and moved to grab Iva in a tight embrace as she cried.

"Calmed down my sweetheart, don't let those negative thoughts cloud you now, the kids are standing in front of us, in one piece safe, calm yourself down so we can plan on how to take that pig down," Sophia said sternly, her words dripping with authority and command like a true Donna.

"He came after my baby mama, He-" Iva choked on her words as she looked at her daughter.

As much as she was angry at Marcus she couldn't help but blame herself, Marcus should have been long dead, had she not tried to prove her innocence and killed the old man when she got a chance her daughter's life wouldn't have been put in danger.

She pulled away from Sophia and went to Luna and pulled her in her arms.

"Forgive me my Lamb" she brushed her back and looked at the twins and Sumeya.

"Forgive me, my babies, this is my mess, and I will fix it, I promise," she says through greeted teeth.

Emilio walked towards his wife and daughter and wrapped an arm around them, he stretches his other arm for the three standing in front of them and beckons them to him as well, once they joined in on the hug a new resolved settled on him.

"I promise, Marcus, won't see the next moon" he growled lowly and gave them a confirming squeeze.

"About damn time" Sophia clapped her hands together watching her family become whole again.

********

Hey guys,

In another chapter, I apologize it's a bit shorter, I was falling asleep, writing this.

I hoped you liked it more chapters coming up.

Zoey 💜