I turned to face my mirror, before looking at him.

"Yeah I do huh."

"Mhm. Lemme take some pictures of you." He said, and I laughed.

He pulled his phone out snapping pictures.

I bent over, and he gasped.

"Got damn! Bae got her lit pink pussy all out." He said, making me laugh again.

"You play too damn much." I said, grabbing an oversized t shirt and boxers out my drawer, and putting them on.

"Nah, you know what you was doing." He mumbled, watching the video over and over again.

Hearing my phone ring, he grabbed it.

"Who is it?" I asked pulling the shirt over my head as he answered it.

I looked at him as he frowned.

"Fuck off her phone. I'll fucking kill you." He mugged, hanging up.

He stood up out the bed, walking towards my bedroom door.

"Kentrell? Who was it?" I asked again.

"You still fucking with that nigga?" He looked at me, getting in my face.

"What the fuck is you talking bout? Who was it Ken?" I repeated.

"That nigga East calling your phone like he still real comfortable with you." He yelled, punching my wall.

"It's all good I ain't even tripping. I'm bouta go kill him right now, it don't even matter." He grabbed his gun off the dresser and my eyes widened, knowing he was serious.

"Kentrell I have not talked to that boy." I closed my room door, standing in front of it.

"Do you wanna die right now? You finna fucking lie to my face after he just called you?" He looked at me, cocking his head to the side.

"Kentrell I've been with you everyday. Literally where would I even get the time to call him?" I folded my arms.

"Get the fuck out the way before I shoot yo stupid ass in yo forehead." He said making me mug him.

"No. Don't call me stupid Kentrell. You always try to act first, without talking to me. You know damn well I haven't seen nor talked to that boy." I frowned at him.

"So why the fuck is he calling you on some lovey dovey shit then?!" He yelled.

"Stop yelling at me."

"Nah cause you got me fucked up. Get out my fucking way. Cause I told you to block him, so how the fuck is he calling you?!" He yelled again.

"You just answered your own dumbass question. I blocked him the same minute you told me to, you saw the number he called from wasn't saved, obviously because he called me private! You don't even be making fucking sense you just be wanting to argue!" I yelled back, as realization set in on his face.

"Karin I'm s-"

"Get out of my house Kentrell." I mumbled, moving from in front of the door.

"No Kentrell get out!" I yelled as he walked to hug me.

"I'm sorry Karin." He said, staring at me.

"Get out. I'll talk to you tomorrow or something. You just pissed me off." I walked downstairs with him hot on my tail.

I opened the front door, gesturing him out.

He reached to kiss me and I jerked my head back.

"Get out before I whoop yo ass in this bitch." I looked at him, and he sighed.