Thank You Note💞

It's been a long time since I started writing this

It's been a long time since I started writing this. I remember writing this in Instagram, before I had to focus on my studies, letting the writing of this story halted. I decided to continue it in Wattpad as it takes less time to edit and post.

When I first began to write this, the thought of this story was simple. But then a sudden thought appeared in my mind. What if I add some historical/supernatural twist?? And hence the story went on to be a fantasy.

I don't know how this story went by and at times I lost hope or ran out of ideas. I still feel this plot is messy, but then it is all your support my precious readers that make me continue this. And it has around 950+ reads and 100 votes as I write this.

All I want to say that thank you so much my dearest readers for showering your love throughout. And every step I learnt something new to improve myself and my writing. I also learnt a lot about korean culture while researching on stories, so that I can give you correct knowledge about the country and it's history.

It was an amazing journey with all of you staying with me, by my side. Words are not enough for expressing my love and gratitude.

I end this book with this thank you note and a epilogue / prologue for the future book.

I loved spending every moment with you all.

Take care, stay healthy and I will always be your friend in need.

💜 Thank You 💜

- Your Author, Para