27. The Story of Guardians

While visits of Eun Ae increased, Dojeon and all the animals became stressed. Dojeon never told her about Anhye or his marriage knowing Eun Ae is possessive for her love, and didn't like anyone else falling for him. Dojeon tried to find out if she had her life like the Human Guardians, whether she sacrificed anything. But Dojeon found out what Eun Ae sacrificed and it was…

Nothing..

Eun Ae was born as a gift to nature for serving the Lord. She was sent to the heirless royal couple who ruled a city in North Baekdudaegan. She grew up as a charm. Happiness and peace prevailed in their kingdom. Eun Ae was one of the most beautiful creations of the Heavens. Delicate, pure and sweet. Her beauty was in the ears of all the kingdoms in the present day East. Kings and princes all around came to court her. But Eun Ae rejected. She spent her life as a queen and protector. When she turned 27, she received words from the Lord to leave the kingdom to be the guardian of the mountains which she accepted without any hesitation. No one knows what happened to her kingdom after she left. But it was said someone else took over the empty throne and nature cleared the memories of Eun Ae as the queen. The few people who had the glimpse of her, were said to continue her story as a myth and worshiped the mountains for the Guardian Angel.

But in 27 years of her life she unconsciously and unintentionally took up human characteristics, which she never knew of. Like there is always darkness behind light. A dark patch was created in her. Only if she could control herself no matter what, her worthiness as a Guardian will be proved and the creation of Heaven will go back as a New Goddess.

Like every other creature, Eun Ae will have a good and evil side in her. She will be taken tests till she attains enlightenment, which she was unaware of. This was to make sure that Eun Ae is capable enough to defeat Evil around her. Even though born with purity, heaven wanted her to be close to their creation of humans. To observe them, so as to protect them. As she grew up she captured emotions in her. But she was successful everytime in controlling herself.

***

After spending years as Guardian, she and the Lord met Suga, a poor young thief who saved them from goons, when Eun Ae and the Lord were in disguise. The poor boy died in saving them, while dealing with his starving for days. As a reward the Lord saved Suga and took him to the Himalayas where he was trained to be Guardian along with other fortunate humans. Suga had to sacrifice one of his most precious emotions. 

Suga sacrificed love. The once poor thief who only received love from his mother who died leaving the little boy alone. Growing up without love, was cheated and tricked by his only lover resulting in him being thrown in a dungeon. Even though he was a thief, he had a kind soul. He always fed his fellow mates and the thief children before himself and was humane.

Suga escaped from the prison and wandered around in a forest with no food for days where he met the Lord and Eun Ae.

He was assigned as the Guardian Spirit of the South Baekdudaegan, with Kang Dojeon as his partner and advisor. 

However, on sacrificing his emotion, Suga turned cold and strict. Myth spread around that the Guardian Spirit of South Baekdudaegan was cruel. Suga was guided by Eun Ae when they built up a beautiful friendship.

But no one knew that kind hearted Eun Ae allowed a demon who was disguised as a lost human needed help, as Eun Ae had her guard down. She fought against her with evil tricks and managed to capture her body and took control of her emotion, throwing away a part of her which consisted of what the Lord gifted her. Her beautiful, kind and forgiving nature. And the demon took control of her hidden evil, while the remaining goodness in her fought against the evil. The demon knows that if Eun Ae stopped taking care of the mountains, nature and people, her powers will be taken away. So she put a spell on the weak heavenly body of her to continue protecting the mountains by using her energy, the demon continued fighting with the other human part of her to take control. As a result the human emotions intensified.

The human in Eun Ae felt romantic love for the first time for Suga.

On the other hand, being able to do his duty with dedication, his emotions were returning back to him gradually. But no matter what, he never found interest in Eun Ae romantically. She was his friend and his sister.

Two years passed. Another emotion grew up in her human body. Jealousy. But she was able to surprise her emotion, forgiving everyone. She felt hurt anytime a female animal transformed into human spent time with Suga. Dojeon found suspicious of One's behavior, and so tried to keep her away from Suga.

Years after Suga finally fell in love with Queen Y/n. And currently Dojeon was trying to get Eun Ae away from Suga's Hanok.

*°*°*

<

Y/n's POV>

OH MAN HOLY SHIT!!!

Mr Kang told me about Eun Ae. But confusions remained in me. If Eun Ae was the creation of heaven, and was born with pure heart, who was successful in controlling herself every time. Then how come she suddenly changed herself. And what is her connection with today's Yoongi and Hea??

*°*°*

Eun Ae's fate <Eun Ae's POV>

I was sitting outside of my hanok as it pet the deer sitting beside me. I looked up to see the mighty mountains. My mind drifted to Yoongi. According to Lord, Yoongi had sacrificed love to be the Guardian Spirit. And I know that he has proved himself. Suddenly I thought of the pretty girl that will win his heart. I have seen her in my dreams. And as my dongsaeng I want nothing but the happiness he couldn't have.

As I was deep in my thoughts, the door knocked. I walked to the front door and opened it to find a poor man standing. He was old and weak. Something stopped me. No human knows a Guardian Spirit's hanok until he/she shows it to that human. 

-"Kind lady, please help this poor man. I have no food, no shelter. I am lost. Please dear, let me rest for the night for the night."

Eun Ae's heart was in a dilemma. She wanted to let the poor man in but she was in doubt. No human could easily find the hanok! 

The man saw Eun Ae's doubt so he acted to faint. Eun Ae was shocked. She brought the old man inside and went to the kitchen to get some water. When she returned, she found no one. She was surprised. Only to have two hands pulling out from her shadow. She turned around but it had already caught her. Eun Ae looked around to see more dark shadows forming, slowly engulfing as she struggled to fight against hundreds of dark shadows approaching. 

Soon the dark shadows fade away to reveal a drowsy Eun Ae carrying another body of Eun Ae in her arms.

-"Finally, it is time to take revenge for banishing us."

*.✧*.✧*.✧*.✧.*

I know this part didn't make any sense, did it??

And my posting schedule will be
Monday and Friday

---♡---