19. Déjà vu

Still the storyline (because both y/n and Mr Kang can time travel)

<Anhye's POV>

I was by the river, filling up the pots. There was a waterfall nearby and it was quite high. I decided to walk up to the top of the waterfall. As I reached, I could see how much high I was from the foothills. I took a deep breath of fresh air and looked around. Then I saw a village. My village. I suddenly missed home, my brother, my people and everyone. I thought what was the crime due to which we were suffering? Is this all my fate? I am happy that my kingdom is at peace and Il-Seong is taking good care. I got down from the top and took the pots and started walking.

As I was walking, I heard a low whimper of an animal. I got afraid of the sound, but then I heard it again. However the sound was of pain. Since I was in the forest, I became much braver staying in the forest, I became curious. Moreover the sound was not like any normal animal. Suddenly I heard some noise...of HUMANS? I walked to the place where I could hear the sounds. 

I saw some people pulling something. I hid behind the bushes to witness what was happening. The people were pulling an injured tiger! 

-"This tiger can be of huge use of ours. We can take off it's skin and bones and sell them. What a profit!" One of the men said.

-"It is injured but alive! What are we waiting for, let's kill it". They raised their swords.

-"STOP!"

<Narrator's POV>

-"STOP!"
Anhye ran and stood in front of them. The men were shocked to see queen Anhye in front of them, alive. All of them assumed queen Anhye was dead during her journey to the peak. 

-"How dare you all enter the forest and destroy the plants and kill the animals?"

-"Wasn't this your order, your highness, to kill the animals and destroy the forest?" What Anhye didn't know was that these men were not normal hunters. They were knights in disguise skilled in fighting and belonged to all the neighbouring kings. 

-"No, never! I have never given any order of that type and instead I have banned killing of wild animals and cutting down trees! Moreover I don't know who you are?" But she stared at someone.

-"Wait, you!" She pointed out one of them.

-"I know you, you are the knight of king Pyongwon!"

The man got startled. But he straightened himself up.

-"You have mistaken me."

-"Maybe, but I can't let you continue! I will go to the Guardian Spirit. You are against the peace of the place."

The men got scared but they then looked at each other.

-"Your Highness, instead of you going to the Spirit, why don't you go to heaven? Then it will be easier for us" One of them said with a smirk and shouted,

-"Get her".

She took some steps backwards and ran. Living in the mountains for over a month, She knew how to escape easily from other animals. So She fooled them and She slowly walked back to the place where the injured tiger lied, but She heard them coming back.

-"She might not be able to make it to the forest for much longer, instead let's focus on this". They all stood in front of the tiger.

She couldn't take it anymore. She took a log lying and walked and stood behind them. Using the log, She hit one of them. He groaned in pain and fell down. They all turned around and prepared their swords. Well, She was not a mere girl. Being a queen, she knew how to defend herself. So she hit one of them on his stomach. Instead of focusing on their weapons, she hit on their bare body parts, throwing their weapons. Yes, she was a skilled warrior too. But she learned only to keep herself safe and when required.

She defended that injured tiger just like Y/n defended weak Min from ferocious dogs.

History repeats itself...is always true.

Until one who fell down, got up and took the knife and ran to attack her. But he was on the ground in no time only to find that the injured tiger was above him with it's paw holding him. 

Just like Min tackled one of the dogs to save Y/n.

As the tiger was busy killing the man, someone hit him with a log. He fell down above the one under him. Anhye soon rushed to him and attacked him. As the weak tiger tried to get up, someone was above to hit him with a log, whose edge was quite sharp.

-"No!"

She ran to the tiger and hugged him.

Just like Y/n held Min to protect him from the falling wood blocks.

-"Aahh!" She let out a scream. Her back was injured. Blood was coming out. Thankfully only her back was hurt, but she fainted.  However the man just smirked and held the log, ready to kill her, but the log got stuck in the midair. No matter how hard he tried, he couldn't get it down. The remaining injured men slowly stood up with their wide eyes. And then they turned around to see the tiger was on its feet, with no injuries on its body.

It glowed and its body turned larger into a glowing golden tiger, stronger and ferocious. The men trembled with fear. It roared, loud enough for a large region to shake. A lot of birds flew away. The golden tiger slowly transformed into a human, his long golden hair tied into a bun and standing in formal attire, he glared at the men who were on their knees by now.

-"Tsk tsk tsk, look at these pathetic men. Destroying the mountain by blaming on someone else." He looked at the girl lying.

-"I wish I could punish you harder, but for now." He glared at the men who were now surrounded by a lot of wild dangerous animals.

-"Let the forest decide your fate. Escape if you can, or serve yourselves to them as their food." And the men ran away.

The guardian then carried y/n in bridal style. He closed his eyes and opened them. 

-"I am not someone cruel who could kill people easily or directly. But they will face pain, exhaustion and starvation for a week until they reach their home, and they will forget what happened here." He then transported himself to his home. Dojeon came running to them and gasped to see your condition.

-"Follow me guardian, carry her to her room, I will get the requirements for her treatment". Some birds entered the room and transformed themselves into beautiful ladies and walked to Anhye's room. After laying her down, the guardian ordered the female to take care of her. Dojeon entered the room with his things and Min walked out. One of the ladies closed the door.

Min emotionlessly walked to his room and stood in front of the window. He let out a sigh. He closed his eyes to remember how she held him to protect him, knowing that the tiger was on verge of his death. And he made her life hell. He laid on the bed and closed his eyes.

After a few hours, Dojeon walked out and went to Min. 

-"How is she?"

-"She is alright. Thank goodness her injury is only on her back. My medicine will cure her fast but for now she needs rest. She is sleeping, she might be awakened by tonight or tomorrow. Till that one of the ladies will take care of her." Dojeon left.

Soon Min walked to Anhye's room, who had a lady beside her.
The guardian spirit asked her to take rest and he will stay inside. 

As he walked in, he saw Anhye lying on her stomach, sleeping, with her head on a side. He sat beside her and caressed her face. He was about to place his hand on her back where she was hurt, but he took back.

-"I could have cured you easily, but I won't leave you that easily,

my queen."

*.✧*.✧*.✧*.✧.*

Thank you for 200 reads (♡∀♡)

Thank you for reading!