7. Truth revealed...or not???

-"I have already told you, if you hurt or make Y/n cry, it won't be any good."

I felt someone's presence beside me, I felt someone's warmth covering me. And it was only him.

Yoongi...

I turned around to see him holding Hea's arm. He looked really angry. But I didn't want to be the attention for the reason and the person I don't want to think about.

I ran out of party, I could hear people gossiping, but I don't want to care or hear. Tears began to blur my view and somehow I got a cab out of Hyunjin's house.

I quickly entered my home and called out for Min, but he didn't reply. I looked around everywhere in the room but I couldn't find him. He was the one who kept me okay. But he was not there now as well. Suddenly I realized that I scolded him badly. I looked up to see my bedroom window open. The moon shined brightly, enough to light up the room. Maybe he ran away!

I felt very hurt at myself. Suddenly I thought of my break up. I dropped on the floor and looked up. Tears fell down from my eyes. I thought of all my happy moments with Hyunjin. His sweet words, his "I love you"s, our late night movie nights. His promises not to leave me and let me have all the happiness I deserve.

I am not hurt for the break up, but for my self worth. Will I never find love? Am I not worthy? I just want to fit in the society, even if for one day. I want to feel what true love is.

Growing up without a family, I never received true love and warmth. For the first time when I felt the love, the warmth was overwhelming. All the words of novels that gave me my thoughts of my happily ever after, shattered into pieces. Even without a lover's love, I want to feel the love of home. I buried the pain of not having someone beside me. Everyone has everything still they want more. What can be more precious than the love of mother and father? The best gift one could ever have?

The next gift is someone who adorns you for what you are. The person who fills you with all your love and happiness you deserve. He/She can be your parents, your friend or your lover. You must be luckiest. While I have no one. The only thing I did to move forward was by loving myself. I learnt to find happiness in every small thing. Until I found Min. He became my source of my happiness, my warmth and my home. Every moment made me stronger and happier. who left me because of my own foolishness.

I felt darkness surrounding me. My breath started to hitch. I started feeling dizzy. I have stopped taking my antidepressants since Min came in my life. And now this sudden pain hit me very hard.

I hugged my knees close to my chest, burying my face and started crying. My breath hitched. The moonlight shined on my face. Suddenly I felt a shadow in front of me. I looked up and wiped my tears. Min was sitting on the window sill, blocking the moon light from entering my room. He jumped from the window and walked to me. I somehow smiled at him and opened my arms wider for him. But I started feeling dizzy and everything around me started to turn blurry. My body couldn't take anymore and I fainted.

<Narrator's POV>

He walked to you and caressed your forehead. He slowly carried you in his arms and laid you on the bed. He covered you with a blanket and joined you. Pulling you closer to him, he wrapped his arms around you and admired your face. Placing a soft kiss on your forehead, he snuggled against your neck. Inhaling your sweet scent he said,

-"The time has come, for you to know the truth, My Princess".

<Y/n's POV>

I opened my eyes after having a good sleep. I was really tired and exhausted and I need a great meal! I thought about what happened yesterday and let out a sigh. I got off the bed. And walked to the bathroom and took a bath, thinking about yesterday. I didn't realize that my eyes were filled with tears. I will never be capable of being loved right. But wait, I was on the floor. How did I end up sleeping on the bed?

I spent a lot of time in the bathroom and I realized that I directly entered the bathroom without my clothes so I walked out of my bathroom only in my towel. As I walked out of the bathroom, my eyes widened.

Min Yoongi was sitting on my bed!
With his legs wide open!

Min Yoongi was sitting on my bed! With his legs wide open!

(Me: Such a tease, right?)

I let out a scream. But Yoongi just smirked. Wait, I still didn't open my door. How did he enter? Soon Yoongi stood up from the bed and slowly walked towards me. I slowly started walking back until I hit the wall. My heart started beating faster, and I bet anyone could listen to it right now. He leaned forward and my breath started to hitch. I always felt intimidated by him, but today the proximity is too much!

-"W-What are you Yoongi-How are you here? I-I still didn't open the door!"

Min just smiled. He leaned forward to my ear.

-"You brought me here for a long time. You took me home and cared for me, and now you are asking me who am I, think hard, princess".

He said and walked away from me, leaving me shocked. I came back to reality when I heard the door shut. I started changing, my face all red. I was thinking of his words. Suddenly his words came to my mind. Wait a second! Where is Min?

I ran out of my room to see Yoongi sitting on the couch and watching TV.

-"Min!"

-"Yes?" Yoongi replied. I frowned.

-"Why are you replying? I called-huh?"

Wait! Hold on. My eyes opened wide.

-"A-Are you?"

-"Finally!" Min said looking at me.

-"But how? What? Why?" Yoongi smiled.

-"You know what, I don't know what is happening? But just get me my Min!" I said, getting a little angry.

-"Okay" he said as if nothing happened and walked out of the house. Suddenly my head started to hurt and everything around me became black and I fainted.

***

-"Ughhh!"

I woke up from a massive headache. I opened my eyes and saw myself on the bed. As I sat up, I saw Min sitting on my lap looking at me. I smiled and caressed his head. Suddenly I thought about what happened sometimes before. I looked at myself changed. I remembered that I blacked out. I slowly got up from my bed and went out of my room to my parlour. The main door was closed. I didn't close it?

Was everything a dream then? Ahhh! I hit my head and went to my room.

I missed my class today and my work in the library is still after four hours. I don't know what is happening with me. I decided to eat something. I am feeling really weak.

I cooked lunch for both of us when suddenly someone knocked on the door. I opened the door and saw the most unexpected person.

*.✧*.✧*.✧*.✧.*

Thank you for reading! Do vote and comment!

Due to rising pandemic of Covid once more in various places, please take care of yourself. Stay safe, stay healthy and do take required precautions while go out.

Please take care of yourself