24. Proposal

Hello (•‿•)
Are you alive?? Cuz I am not.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Don't be afraid.. Scroll down
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

How the heck are you still alive???Like everything is so

Like everything is so..so..
[Sorry, I am dead]

But if you are still alive, please read my story (。♡‿♡。)

***

[REMINDER: All these are events of the past and Y/n and Mr kang are watching them, while skipping time. Y/n is knowing the whole story while we are going through every specific moment.]

__________________________________

It has been a week since Suga became Anhye personal bodyguard. And all the unmarried court ladies and maids are crazy over him. If he just bows for any lady, that person finds herself the luckiest. And Suga got numerous compliments. Even sometimes Suga talks to them and the girls don't leave a chance to flirt. Everyone dreams to have him as her husband and protector.

And this obviously angered someone.

Anhye was alone in the royal garden looking at the flowers. It was a personal place for the queen. Other than the queen, her brother and her personal guard, no one is allowed to enter. She was angry at Suga as he was spending more time with the Royal ladies in his free time. She was standing alone when she felt two arms around her waist. She flinched but soon calmed down when she heard his voice.

-"It's me, your highness."

-"What are you doing here? Go and spend your break with the ladies. They must be waiting for you to join their tea ceremony and to eat with you!" She said, trying to escape his grip.

-"Is her highness jealous?" He said with a smirk.

-"No, I am not!"

-"Okay then, ladies are waiting for me. I shouldn't delay!" As Suga turned around and was about to walk, he felt someone hugging him. He smirked and turned around.

-"Yes I am. I am very jealous. It's like you have completely forgotten about me and you don't want to spend time." She said with a pout on her face. Suga smiled at the childish behavior of the queen, as his heart melted. He pecked her pouty lips and then placed a long kiss on her forehead.