21. Your Highness is back!

*°*°*

-"Wake up child".

I opened my eyes on hearing his voice. I sat up and saw two Mr Kang in front of me. What the fuck? I rubbed my eyes, only to see

both of them again.

-"M-Mr Kang, am I hallucinating? Am I drunk? Why am I seeing two of you." One of them said.

-"No my child. This Mr Kang is the Kang Dojeon from the past, the time we are now. He knew that we were here. Since we can't interfere, and you fell asleep, so he gave us room to stay. We have passed four months."

-"What happened? What did I miss?"

-"Well, Guardian Min came to know the innocence of the Queen. They spent quality time together and they fell in love with each other. Few days ago they confessed to each other."

-"Wow". Nothing else came out of my mouth. Instead a tint of red appeared on my cheeks. We're we destined? I don't know about the present but I am happy for her.

-"Do you want to take rest? Or shall we move a little fast forward?"

-"Let's move on. I don't wanna disturb them". Mr Kang held my hand and we teleported...

Let them go to their destination. But let us not go away from the story.

*°*°*

<Narrator's POV>

It's been a week since both of them confessed. A supernatural being and a human being in love? Sounds impossible, but love never lies. Two pure souls completed each other. What's wrong in that? Their love bloomed. No one thought they could ever see the cold hearted Guardian smiling. His demeanor started to change. He became calmer and doesn't get angry easily. Everyone was surprised to see Suga smiling. Love is really greater than any magic. And love can be between anyone. Not only between two people.

Queen Anhye's love changed not only Suga, but everyone around the hanok. For the first time all the plants and animals were happy with a human and all animals loved her companion. Suga loves looking at her secretly playing with animals, watering plants, or going to the river to get water. And she enjoys the companion of Suga. His pure and caring heart, strong yet soft soul makes her fall for him more everyday.

Two more months passed away like that. Everyone was happy. But Anhye became nostalgic for her home. She missed her people and her family. She wandered around the waterfall to see her village. And Suga noticed. That night when both of them were resting in each other's arms, Suga asked her.

-"Love, is something making you worried?"

She shook her head.

-"Nothing Guardian, I am just missing my village." Anhye didn't call Suga by his name due to the respect she has for him, even though Suga said not to call him that.

-"Do you want to go back?" His question took you aback. And you didn't say a word.

-"I think you must go. You belong there. Your kingdom must be very worried about your disappearance and might think you are not alive anymore. I have managed to stop those fake people from destroying the forest. Your people miss you. And you have your responsibilities. I want you to go back to your rightful position. I want you to be the queen."

-"But guardian, what about you? We will be apart, you know right? Once I get back to my responsibilities, I won't be able to come back."