20. Kiss under the Night Sky

Before Proceeding
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
Deep breath
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.

I AM NOT ALRIGHT!!!!

Anyway^_^;
Double update!!
~Back to the story~

*°*

<Anhye's POV>

I woke up as I felt sunlight in my eyes. I was on my stomach, lying on the bed. I tried to stretch my hands, but I felt pain in my back. I remembered what happened yesterday and let out a sigh. But wait! How come I am (I looked around) in my room? I turned around to see Master Min sleeping in his sitting position, and it looked uncomfortable. Was he here the whole night? I felt sad for him...and he is our protector as well. So I decided to get up. As I was getting up, I realized my upper body was covered with bandages and my clothes were arranged beside me. The pain was bearable, so I got up finally and sat closer to him, with my blanket around me.

(The bed was on the floor)

I helped him correct his posture and put another blanket lying around him when his eyes fluttered open. I froze. I was staring into his eyes. This was the first time I was seeing him this close. His face was sculpted, but something caught my eyes.

His scar. Even though it looked old, it hurted me. He was very powerful, what could have caused this? Was it painful? We were both staring at each other until I heard someone clearing his throat. I got startled and turned around to see Dojeon and two girls standing beside him. I moved away from Guardian and he stood up and left the room.

-"How are you feeling?" Dojeon bowed slightly and asked.

-"It hurts, but I don't feel like I was stabbed."

He nodded and asked the girls to help me dress up. He bowed again and walked out, closing the door.

-"Your Highness let us help you!" One of them said in a chirpy but sweet voice.