Chapter 27: Emma Mercer/Blitz-05

[Oshkom 21, 0100 A.R., Khyonia]

[Arctic Divide]

[Shivangard]

Blitz-05 let out a quiet sigh as she huddled around a nearby bush. It had been several days since she went off on her own with the approval of both Kry0z and Prince Ekathreos, being the Official Spymaster of the Kingdom of Ikdas and all required her to be on the newly restored Palace at all times to see what's going on around the Kingdom and beyond.

But of course, like any other person who would be covered with piles of paperwork would get overworked. So with the approval of Fenryka Pack's Guild Leader and the Crown Prince's approval, she was more or less allowed to go on a little hunting trip to clear her head.

Her ponderings were quickly interrupted by the sight of a white stag walking into her line of sight just patiently standing next to a tree. She quietly readied her bow, pulled out an arrow from her quiver and nocked an arrow.

She patiently remained in place, taking into account the wind and then--

Whoosh!

Thunk!

The white stag quickly bolted off in a different direction as it had nearly had been shot in the head and narrowly missing it mere inches.

Blitz-05 giggled to herself as she walked towards the tree where her intended target was. Though she felt a little bad spooking such a beautiful stag, she wasn't really in the mood of shooting one just yet. She once more let out a sigh causing a little bit of steam from her breath to come rising out as she would admire the Arctic Divide.

In this area of the Divide, the snow and rocks resembled that of a turbulent sea struggling against the rocks that remain despite it all. Which oddly fits the metaphor that represents the Frostbearer.

Each of the Saints, save for Saint Axton Duskwarden, represents a virtue that many Zerundians should uphold.

Saint Strea Dawnguard represents Hope.

Saint Indoril Pyreburner represents Knowledge.

Saint Rai Stormbringer represents Wisdom.

Saint Yuuki Frostbearer represents Courage.

Saint Asura Landforger represents Fortitude.

Saint Vivianne Tiderunner represents Temperance.

"The more I think about it," Blitz commented to herself in a low voice. "How come they still consider Axton as part of their own even if they constantly antagonize him."

It didn't make much sense, after all, why would he be served as a source of everything that had gone wrong in Zerundus? Blitz pondered as she nocked an arrow, this time she uttered a phrase.

"[Boreal Bombardment]," she said in a low voice, this caused the arrow to glow bright blue as she fired it above her leaving behind an icy blue trail of light before exploding into a wide mandala with a radius of at least five meters.

Boreal Bombardment was one of the many skills she had gained with her new class, [Night Watcher] which she had gained after a long period of training with Kry0z. The playstyle of said class matched well with her own, namely the reliance of accuracy and precision on Archery alongside high mobility, so she took said class without hesitation. Though she has yet to master it and is using a said vacation to practice her skills alone.

In this case, Boreal Bombardment consists of casting a large Mandala and from it, a volley of a hundred Winter infused arrows would rain down below it as a sort of area of effect move. It's an excellent skill for crowd control but a smart enough enemy could easily just move out of the way, which she can rectify with a fast enough shot.