Mew:" J-Jaan... He... He is just here to send me some good news... Nothing else... You trust me right?"

Control your self Gulf Kanawut! You can't lose your control over him... He is not at any fault... Calm down!

Haii:" Hey buddy... Look I am sorry about what had happened before... I am here to just tell him that I am going to Singapore... Because the love of my life went there... And I... I..."

Gulf:" You messed it up!"

Haii:" Ya... So I am going there to court him... So I was just here to say that... And sorry dude for whatever happened in the past..."

Gulf:" Hmmm... Now you can leave..."

Haii:" Ya sure... And ya..."

He came near me and whispered...

Haii:" You are lucky that I got my eyes on someone else because if not... Then I won't let him go!"

Before I punch him he ran away! That bastard!😡

Mew:" W-what d-did he says?"

Calm down... Calm down!

Gulf:" Nothing!"

Mew:" Jaan... Please... Don't be angry... He was here to say goodbye... I didn't want to hug him... But it just..."

That is it!

Gulf:" So how does it feel? Like old memories! You must be missing him right? Why don't you go after him then?"

Mew:" What? NO! No Jaan... Please calm down... It's not good for your health... Ple..."

Gulf:" I don't care! I am so angry that I might be a blast! I am going into my office... Don't follow me!"

But before I reached the door two hands Stop me... He back hugged me...

Mew:" Jaan... Please... I didn't want to hug him... It was just a brotherly gesture... I swear to you Jaan... Don't be angry at me na... 🥺🥺🥺"

Is he crying 💔💔💔💔

Shit!

I released myself from him and turned around to see him...

His head is low like I was going to leave so I cupped his face with both my hand... Oh God, he is really crying 🥺 why do I have to be such an asshole!

Gulf:" Hon... Shhh... I am so sorry... I am sorry... Please don't cry... I am such an Ass... I am sorry... I know that was not your fault but I got Jealous... Even if I know I couldn't help myself... You are mine... The only mine to touch... This..."

Before I say further he hugged me again...

Mew:" I know Jaan... I know and I don't want you to change but please let it all out in front of me... I want to be there with you... So please try to..."

Gulf:" Why are you so understand Mew?"

Mew:" Don't call me that!"

Gulf:" You have to ruin the mood right? "

Mew:" Nope... Carry on..."

Now his eyes are sparkling again...

Gulf:" Should I? Ok ok don't whine like a child... I was just saying how come you become so understanding... Next time punch me if I act like that ok?"

Mew:" What about I kiss whenever you do that?"

Gulf:" OH!"

Mew:" Or what about... I bite you? I mean that's your favorite right?"