Hawk: A Burning Passion 2

Part 2 anyone?
Comment your thoughts ;)

 Your heart ached as Hawk took his last few steps out of the dojo, though your brain told you to go after him your feet stayed planted on the ground

Your heart ached as Hawk took his last few steps out of the dojo, though your brain told you to go after him your feet stayed planted on the ground. Your whole body frozen as you tried to process the words you had only just said minutes prior.

-

That was a week ago... only seven days and you had manage to make the boy you 'hated' but secretly liked only hate you more. Throughout the course of one week Hawk had manage to not only ignore you, but make rude comments your way, he would give you glares when walking through the hallway, he would give you the cold shoulder and sometimes wouldn't even acknowledge your existence.

Today was no other exception as you did the walk of shame in the hallway, trying to pass by hawk and his Cobra Kai friends. You felt a lump forming in your throat each step you took closer to passing him, your heart rate increased as well as your steps once you got close enough to him; trying to squeeze out quickly and unnoticed.

  But... that didn't go according to plan.

  "Oooo look who it is miss desperate" Kyle says, now that he was apart of cobra Kai he started hanging around them. It had been a few weeks since you had been at the dojo, not wanting to go back to the place where you and Hawk hooked up after giving Johnny his keys back.

  Everyone in the group starts laughing, even Hawk. You stop in your tracks, gripping the strap of your backpack tightly before turning around "You're so lame Kyle, you can't even think of different insults. Pathetic." You throw, glaring daggers.

  Kyle backs down as everyone except hawk 'oooo' and 'boo' him, but of course Hawk couldn't let you take the satisfaction of getting off free.

  "and who are you to speak? You're nothing but a pathetic. Stuck up. Loser." He grits his teeth in vain as his eyes stare daggers into your soul.

  You almost choke on your words, but deciding not to back down you start to speak up "oh fuck you—!" You don't even get to finish before an evil smirk plays on his face.

  "I already fucked you princess" He snickers proudly, hitting one of his friends shoulders while they all start to hype him up.

  Your cheeks start to burn from embarrassment but it was blocked by your natural makeup look which you were now thankful for as you didn't want people to see you so embarrassed and vulnerable. No, you were not giving this to him.

  Your unnoticeable blush of embarrassment fades away as a crazed smirk forms your lips, so much so that it starts to make Hawk a little nervous as he seen how much intention was hidden behind it.

  "That's funny Hawk, because from what I remember... you didn't fuck me that good" You smile, tilting your head in satisfaction.

  You take a step forward to him "in fact, you could've fucked me better that that" you whisper not so unnoticed as you wanted his friends to hear, Kyle starts laughing.