Robby Keene: Another side to You

This was requested from my tumblr as well!

FIRST PERSON

The sound of my blaring alarm runs through my room, awaking me from my beauty sleep. With a pained groan I throw the covers off of me, not yet getting out of bed.

Deciding it was most best to remove myself from my humble bed, I press stop on the annoying alarm removing myself from the warm bed that I so desperately did not want to leave.

Going to my closet I pick out some random pair of skinny jeans, and a white tank-top with a red checkered flannel.

Doing the rest of my business in the bathroom I grab my phone, before heading out the front door and to my car also before making my way to the amazing place we call school.

Less than fifteen minutes later I arrive at West Valley High. Grabbing my bag I make my way to the front entrance of the school ready to get this day over with already.

"Hey wait up Y/n!" I hear someone call from behind me.

Noticing the all to familiar voice I turning around with a smile on my face. "Robby! I missed you" I say pulling my lovely boyfriend into a warming hug.

He chuckles at my excitement before wrapping his arms around my waist, leaning his head on my shoulder "you seen me yesterday" he comments.

"Too long" I reply shortly.

"Come on we don't want to be late for our first day back" Robby says pulling away from the loving hug but not before grabbing my hand in his.

"Fine....." I trail off with a sigh, knowing I'd give in to anything he says.

Class after class after class, the same old boring talk over and over again. Soon lunch break rolled around the corner. Oh so thankfully I get out of my seat grabbing my bag and make my way down the hallway walking to Robby's class so we could walk together.

But I get stopped by none other that Hawk himself "hey Y/n, looking good as always" he compliments with a small smirk.

Not wanting to be rude I smile "thanks Hawk" I say short, sweet but simple.

Eli takes a step closer towards me, hovering over me. "You're very pretty you know that right?" He hums as hearts fill his eyes.

Not knowing what to do I again smile nervously "t-thanks- but what am I supposed to say to that?" I ask nervously.

He backs up a little "whatever you want to say L/n" Eli says raising is brow.

"I don't think she's interested" someone says from behind Hawk.

'Thank goodness' I think as I release a breath I didn't know I was holding.

Hawk turns around crossing his arms "and what would you know about that?" He edges.

"Because I'm her boyfriend and if you wouldn't mind, we'll be leaving now" Robby says grabbing my hand and pulling us away from the situation.

"Oh my- thank you Robby, I did not know how to re-" I start before being interrupted by Robby pushing me against an abandon wall in an old hallway.

Which I just now noticed we didn't make a turn for the cafeteria. "I am going to fuck you so hard you won't even be able to say thank you" Robby all but growls causing my eyes to widen.

I had never heard nor seen a side of Robby like this before, he was always so sweet and gentle. But do you see me complaining, pfftt no.

I automatically feel myself becoming turned on, "I-I-" I try but Robby cuts me off once again.

"After school. You know where" He states before walking off to his class.

It just now hit me that thirty minutes was up which meant lunch was over. The rest of the day went by slow, the anticipation grew quicker as minutes passed by that I knew I would be able to walk for.... give or take a few days?

I've never seen Robby like that so I'm guessing he's going to stake his claim today. The bell finally rings signaling for students to get out... basically.

With a nervous sigh I wait until everyone clears out of the hallways before walking down the old hallway that never gets used for anything before turning to the door that would lead to my.... well.... difficulties shall we say.

Twisting the door handle I walk in closing the door, locking it behind me. Knowing that Robby was already in here, slowly I turn around to see a studying Robby with his arms crossed over his chest.

THE REST IS SMUT BUT I POSTED ON TUMBLR FOR WATTPAD GUID LINES!!!