Robby Keene: Two in One

So this was requested by @Shuki_101 and another part was requested from tumblr so it's a two in one!

The day started off normal as usual, which consisted of a daily routine of going to school, practicing Karate with Robby, your boyfriend, and relaxing after that. Though you had no Idea of what to do for a relax day so you called Robby over.

  Once Robby came over you both got to talking and decided that you guys haven't been to the beach in forever so you planned to go to the beach, and afterwards have a spa/caring day with each other.

  You both quickly changed into your swimsuits and grabbed a whole bunch of towels and needed stuff for the beach. Well actually you were going to the country club but one of the main beaches were there so it's all good.

  You both got in your car and made your way to the beach, little jokes and blasting loud music here and there. As you placed your car in park Robby got out and grabbed the bag with the necessities before you could.

  Robby holds out his hand for you gesturing for your hand to which you gladly except with a smile as you walk into the main area of the country club to get to the beach area.

  Once you find a suitable area to sit out you grab your towels and place them on the ground and lay on them, both laying on your stomachs as you rest your heads on your arms both looking at each other.

  You smile softly as you gaze into Robby's electrifying green eyes, greenish blue here and there. He was truly a sight for sore eyes, "this is nice" You hum softly causing Robby to smile, nodding.

"Yeah it is, we really needed this. Especially with the whole cobra Kai thing" Robby's mood changes a little.

You sigh knowing the deal with cobra Kai and Robby's dad Johnny, "do you wanna talk about it?" You ask curiously.

Robby thinks for a minute before speaking up "I just want a normal chance at life you know?" He questions lowly as he turns to look at the ocean waves.

"I know Robby, I wish I could do something to help spark your relationship with him" You smile as daringly as possible.

"Whatever it doesn't matter anyways, I have you here with me and for that I am great full" Robby smiles as he grabs your hand and pulls you closer to his body now resting on his towel.

You grab Robby's left hand and run your finger over the rings that laid there, humming softly as you do so. "You like?" Robby asks as you continue to swirl the ring around his finger, well one of the few that live there anyways.

"Yeah... they suit you" You chuckle softly.

This causes Robby to chuckle lightly as well, "can I have a kiss?" Robby asks puckering up his lips playfully as you sit up on your elbow to look at him.

You chuckle but none the less press a small kiss to his lips, this is how the rest of the time at the beach was. It consisted of you and Robby goofing around, throwing food on each other, dunking each other in the water, and having little loving moments here and there.

Two hours later and you both decided that it was a good idea to head home and start on your pampering time.

You were prepared for the occasion, already having chips, candy, lotion, face masks, Chinese takeout which you both stoped to get on the way home, and of course yourselves.

Both rushing to your room you get everything ready and organized, you lit a candle that smelt like cinnamon rolls because why not? And you also took out the Chinese food and set it on your bed with some drinks, chips and candy.

You say down the stacks of pampering equipment and decided on watching a movie while eating, then doing the face masks and pampering each other.

An hour went by as you and Robby finished up your food, you both sigh happily at your now full stomachs.

You grab the face masks and sat them down in a row "Alright, which one do you want?" You question looking at Robby.

He hums for a second as he scans the scents "lemon sugar sound nice" he nods his head at his choice as you take the mask out of the package and gently press it on his skin.

"Here do this one for me please" You ask politely handing him your favorite face mask.

"Yes ma'am" Robby says jokingly as you close your eyes and he applies the face mask to your skin, using the same techniques you used on him.

You clap your hands together "now lotion" you raise your eyebrows up and down playfully as you grab a bottle of lotion.

Applying some to your hand you grab Robby's arms and stared rubbing some of the lotion onto him while he starts giggling because he's ticklish causing you to laugh.

You finish up applying lotion to Robby and he squirts a large amount on his hands causing his face to make a shocked on as you both look at each other wide eyed and start laughing.

None the less he dips small dots with the over flowed lotion all over your legs and arms before rubbing it in. By the time you were done with that the face masks were ready to be taken off.

Robby took yours off first, then you took his off next. Afterwards you both rinsed your faces off from the extra liquid and jumped on your bed hurrying into a cuddle position.

"That was real nice" You chuckle happily.

"I agree we need to do this more often" He says relaxed.

You grabbed the chips and candy and placed it in between each other, while also watching 80s movies which were your favorites.

After finishing all the junk food you turn down the tv a little and cuddle into Robby's side sighing happily as you both lure each other to sleep.

Today was a good day