Miguel: Defense not Offense

Requested from my tumblr!
Tumblr: cades-outsider
Sam being pretty mean! Fighting! Fluffy Miguel!

School had been stressful for you, On top of maintaining a healthy relationship with your beautiful boyfriend Miguel Diaz. Though that wasn't one of the hard parts, you guys relationship was strong and you both were the independent people you needed in you guys lives.

You met Miguel the same night you met Johnny, well not really. You and Johnny had lived together in the same complex building but you never bothered him, seeing as you noticed most days he just looked like he wanted to be left alone.

But anyways you and Miguel met the night Kyler decided to beat Miguel and pour pepto on his head. You stood up for him when Kyler started snapping at you and threw Miguel into his red classic firebird. Alarming Johnny to which he immediately did something about, oh and he also pulled old school karate. One of your favorite sports shall we say.

Once Miguel had thanked both of you, the next day you were all three coming out of your building and met once again. You were happy to say the least, you had grown comfortable around Miguel even though it was just the second day of meeting.

Once Miguel had asked if it was kongfu both you and Johnny intervened "it's old school karate". Johnny was shocked to say the least, especially from someone around your age in this time knowing what old school karate was.

But none the less he was impressed, quickly you and Miguel teamed up in trying to get Johnny to get his own dojo. At first Johnny refused, but soon he agreed and started up his own dojo. 'Cobra Kai'.

Which brings you to today; Cobra Kai had its ups and downs yes. But it also had a pretty good sensei that was trying his best for his students.

One of the downs being that there was a new DoJo in town which was called Miyagi do.

They only fought for defense and not offense, it's not like Johnny was teaching you to only fight on offense. He was teaching you guys to only fight defense and offense when needed.

Throughout the whole journey you and Miguel had grown more together, physically and relationship wise. Your relationship only grew stronger and you guys were pretty much the perfect duo.

You were walking from home to the dojo, getting ready just to practice and or learn new moves. The walk was peaceful, almost to peaceful.... the sun was out, it was the perfect temperature, season, and the birds were chirping cheerfully which almost rarely happens.

Well that only lasted for a couple minutes until you walked in the parking lot, Sam LaRussos car parked in-front of you. Very much confused you decided to stop, maybe she needed something.

"Sam?" You ask confused as she walks up to you.

"Y/n, I hear you're apart of Cobra Kai" she says bluntly.

"Uh-I yeah..." you say still confused at seeing Sam LaRusso in front of you.
"Well than this is for you" Sam says as she leans a punch right on your face catching you by surprise.

"Sam! What was that for?! Are you really going to stoop to that level? Really?!" You yell out.

"Yeah, you messed with my family and took Mr. Miyagi's metal of honor from my father which you did not earn the right for" She clarifies landing a kick as you block it with your hand, striking a left hook.

"Sam I don't know what you're talking about!" You yell as she right kicks you in the face.

"Yes you do!" Sam yells pushing you back to which slide your leg under hers kicking her to the ground pinning her down.