Robby Keene: Seven Minutes

This was requested by velvrei
I added a little plot twists!
Thank you for requesting!!!

The blazing music toned down as everyone crossed in a circle, getting ready to play spin the bottle which would then turn into seven minutes of heaven.

The rules were you spin the bottle and whoever it lands on you go in the closet with for seven minutes, you have permission to do whatever you want while doing so.

But if you don't want to go in with that person you take two shots of vodka, which was a new rule that hawk added.

  "Okay who wants to go first?" Sam who was actually already drunk slurred.

  "I'll go" Hawk smirks grabbing the empty glass beer bottle and spinning it in the middle.

  Everyone watches in anticipation as the bottle starts slowing down and soon lands on.... Moon.

  Hawks smile fades for a minute as his eyes sadden as he looks over at Moon, after what happened with hawk and Moon he was never the same inside, he was quite broken because he actually really cared about Moon.

  Both Moon and Hawk stand up and lead each other in the closet, two minutes later you hear stuff moving around in the closet very.... shall I say vigorously. 

  Seven minutes later Sam knocks on the door letting them know that seven minutes were up, Hawk was first to stumble out a couple buttons missing from his flannel, heavy breathing and a small hickey forming on his neck.

  Some people gasp lightly while some suppress their giggles by covering there hands over their mouths. Soon Moon walks out, messy hair and her shirt all tangled up along with her belt that was a little undone.

  They sit back in the circle, still wide eyed as if they hadn't just been making out in the closet causing you to chuckle internally at their reactions.

  "Who's next?" Mitch slurs.

  "I'll goooo" Sam yells throwing her hand up before grabbing the bottle and spinning it, only to land on Miguel.

  Miguel freezes in his spot, before stuttering while Sam rushes over to him and tugs him in the closet, forcing him against the wall and pressing her lips against his before shutting the door with her foot.

  Everybody chants and claps for both Miguel and Sam, Seven minutes later Moon knocks on the door and lets them out. Sam stumbles out breathlessly before taking a seat back in the circle and leaving Miguel stunned as he walks out of the closet dazed.

  Taking a leap of confidence you go next, grabbing the glass bottle and spinning it. It feels like it's an eternity and it must have felt like that to others seeing as they started groaning because it wasn't going fast enough.

  Soon the bottle slows down and lands on the one and only.... Robby Keene. Robby was kind of like one of your best friends and also someone you had a crush on too.

  Robby offers you a small smile before grabbing your hand gently and leading you into the closet, closing the door behind you blocking all the yells and chants coming from now behind it.

  You stand in silence for a couple seconds not knowing what to do, I mean you had the opportunity right in your hands but you didn't know what to do nor how to act.

  "Y/n... I want to confess something to you" Robby says taking your hands in his, guiding you a little bit closer.

  "Yes?" You slightly yelp at the closer contact.

  "It's not easy to admit this because there might be a chance you don't return either but, I have feelings for you" He admits, slowly lowering his voice at the end.

  "I- Robby I-..." You couldn't even get out your sentence before Robby pulls his hands away and covers up his face.

  "Oh god what have I done- I knew that was a stupid idea" He shakes his head.

  "Robby..." You pulls his hands away from his face and step closer to him "-I have feelings for you to" You say feeling your cheeks redden at finally admitting it.

  "Really?" Robby makes sure as his shoulders relax from being tense.

  You nod your head reassuring him, slowly it was like your faces were being pushed together because you soon found his lips placed on yours as you pull each other closer into your embrace.

  Your arms rest on Robby's neck as his rest just above your hips, not wanting to go any further in case you got uncomfortable as you pressed his back up against the back wall, nocking over a couple jackets before running your hands through his brown locks.

  Your lips move together in a fast rhythm as you tilt your heads the opposite ways, Robby runs his tongue over your bottom lip asking for permission as you slowly open your mouth allowing him to explore your mouth, you doing the same.

  Your breathing got heavier along with Robby's as you started grinding on one another, you disconnect the kiss to pepper small kisses along his neck.

  You run kisses back up his neck until you get to his jaw and start connecting your lips with his once again as one of Robby's hands roam up to your hair tugging your head back gently so your lips were disconnected as he placed kisses down your neck and to your collar-bone.

  Soon a knock was heard behind the door as you both pulled away to check yourselves before allowing the person behind the door to open it.

  You squint your eyes as the blaring disco lights in the room come into view, everyone starts chanting as you both walk out of the closet noticing your messy hair and flustered state.

  Sam runs over to you and grabs your hand pulling you over to where she was sitting "oh my gosh girl you did not!~" She slurs excitedly, as she knew all about your crush.

  You blush slightly as a frown comes onto your face "it was only for seven minutes though" You internally chuckle at your reaction.

  Her eyes widen "Seven minutes! You guys were in there for 15 minutes!"