Robby keene: Something Sweet

I am a whore for Robby Keene so, here's your daily dose of Robby ;) {Here's some emotional Robby X Reader}

  The sound of your phone ringing pulls you out of deep thoughts, checking the caller I.D. you quickly grab your phone as it was your boyfriend Robby. "Hey Robby!" You smile, although he couldn't see it.

  "Hey Y/n, mom's out again and I was wondering if you wanted to come over? I bought frozen pizza... i thought maybe we could eat dinner and spend some time together?" He says, a small hopeful smile spread across his lips, praying you'll say yes.

  "I'd love to Robby, I'll be over in 10" You smile, hearts filling your eyes as you pick at your ripped jeans in contentment.

  "Awesome, just walk in when you get here" His smile is so wide you could practically feel it through the phone as he talked.

  You bite your lip out of habit as you try to contain your smile, grabbing your keys before exiting out of your house and to your car "alright babe, I'll see you soon" you let him hang up before placing your phone and purse into the passenger seat of your car.

  On the drive over to Robby's your heart couldn't stop racing out of nervousness, it's not like you hadn't been to his apartment multiple times, but he always just seemed to make you really giddy and nervous.

  Pulling into one of parking spots you quickly make your way out of your car and into the tall building, 3 floors up and you were at your destination only with a few steps in the hallway until you were standing in front of Robby's apartment.

  You bite your lip as your hand falls on the door handle, with no hesitation you open the door walking inside as you do so. Robby had his back turned to the door in the kitchen so he wasn't aware of your presence yet, which caused you to smirk as you gently shut the door so it wouldn't alarm him.

  Sneakily you make your way behind Robby, putting your hands over his eyes and pressing your front into his backside "guess who" You smirk as he puts the pizza box back onto the counter, a huge side smile plastered against his face as he pretends to guess.

  "Hmm, I dunno I guess you'll just have to reveal yourself" He says slightly sarcastic, as you remove your hands from his eyes allowing him to turn around.

  You don't even get to speak before Robby places his lips onto yours, your lips part in surprise allowing him to slip his tongue past your lips causing you to let out a light moan as his hands go to your cheeks, holding you firmly as some of your hair bunches up around his hands, the cold metal of his rings placed against your warm skin.

  You back Robby against the counter as you wrap your hand around the back of his neck, curling your fingers around his soft hair as your other hand goes to his side slipping under the red and black checkered flannel he had on, and onto his lightly loosed black shirt.