Hawk/Eli: Time goes By

This was requested from my tumblr also requests will be closed for at least a week!
Also I will complete already requested in at least 2-3 days!
Reason being is because I'm working on a big one-shot!

This was requested from my tumblr also requests will be closed for at least a week! Also I will complete already requested in at least 2-3 days!Reason being is because I'm working on a big one-shot!

The rumors spreaded like wildfire, Y/n L/n the famous billionaire actress would be moving back in the valley where you grew up. You weren't always famous, you had actually enrolled for a character in a famous movie and from there you kept getting roles from other directors from left and right.

Your longtime and long distance boyfriend Eli didn't know what to think, I guess you both still considered each other as still together but Eli always felt insecure knowing you were around better looking boys so he quit texting, calling, or replying.

He cried almost every night as you called and he watched the caller I'd ring. Eventually you stopped calling as often as you called, you'd call every once and a while and he'd never answer but you never fully stopped trying to get back him back.

You hadn't known about Eli's transformation yet, he didn't call or update you on anything and how were you supposed to know anything.

Anyways, you finally decided to move back to the valley your hometown. Now since you were very well known people kept up with you, they knew where you were going and what you were doing most likely.

After about hours of flying you finally landed, you wanted to surprise one of your best friends before you had left which was Sam.

  You gently knocked on the door waiting only for a second before Mrs. LaRusso opened the door. "Y/n? Oh it's been so long!" Amanda exclaims and she pulls you in a hug to which you reciprocate.

"How have you been? I see that your dream came true!" She exclaims as you both pull away from the hug.

"Yeah I've been great! And it's been amazing" You respond happily.

"That's wonderful, Sam is in her room if you were wondering!" Amanda says as she lets you in.

"Thank you!" You say sweetly as you walk up the stairs entering Sams room.

Sam hears her door open and turns her attention to the door from her computer and her face brightens "Y/n! You're back!" She yells as she rushes towards you pulling you in a hug.

"I am!" You exclaim as she pulls you towards her bed, already gossiping about her new friends she made and something called Cobra Kai?

A couple hours later you were super tired so you decided to hitch a ride from Sam to which she gladly excepted as she drove you to your apartment.

"Thank you Sam! I owe you one!" You say as you rush into your apartment.

You close the door with a sigh as you fall onto your couch in exhaust meant, you place your phone on the table as you stare at the screen debating on if you should text Eli.