Eli/Hawk: I'm only a fool for You

This was requested from my tumblr
Tumblr: cades-outsider
Fluff, seven minutes in heaven; innocent, and language!

You had fallen, and you had fallen hard. You couldn't help it, Eli was such a sweet, caring, and handsome boy, and one he loved someone he devoted his heart to them.

You always thought of his lip as a battle scar and it showed how strong he was. You would always help him when people were picking on him or doing mean things to him and Demetri.

Demetri thought you were a complete fool for getting in the middle of it. But none the less he liked you even more for it, platonically of course.

He was to in love with Yasmin to even think nor look at another girl. You always had your eyes on Eli and Eli only. Demetri knew, he might've been clueless sometimes but he seen the small glances you played, or how you would run your finger over Eli's lip and tell him he was beautiful.

Even the one time you kissed just above his lip to show him that you loved everything about him. Oh and who can forget the time Kyler and his friends bullied both Eli and Demetri in the library that day.

Kyler was holding Eli's chin roughly saying "what girl would ever kiss this" with a disgust look on his face. You quickly stepped up and said 'Me' then you proceeded to slap Kylers hand away from Eli and placed your lips on his lovingly.

To say Eli was head over hills for you was an understatement, he was IN love love with you. Ever since the first day you came up to him in 5k he knew that he was in love with you.

  Of course he was to young to know what love was like, but he felt something and as time grew he realized that he was in love with the Y/n L/n and he couldn't be happier.

  Though he felt like you deserved someone who could protect you and stand up for you, so once Cobra Kai came out he took the opportunity and joined.

  That was two months ago and in the time Eli had no longer became the sweet, shy, and innocent little boy. Oh no, he was.... turning out to be his worst enemy.... a bully.

  Today was like any other day, you worked up the courage as you walked over to Eli who was laughing with his new 'friends' the sight broke your heart, remember how he would laugh with you.

  Draining all the courage you had down the sink you finally came face to face with Eli, or now as he calls it Hawk.

  "Eli?" You say softly catching his attention as he stops laughing and turns around towards you.

  "What?" He asks rudely.

  "We need to talk" you say holding your head up high, confidence you didn't know you had now sparking.

  "We are" Hawk says bluntly as his friends began to laugh behind him.

  "Fine but just know I tried" you say harshly as you turn and walked away, walking to your first class of the day.

  As Hawks friends began to laugh, Eli's head falls down as he can feel and hear his heart crushing. But he replaces it with a confident smile before turning back around with his friends. Trying to push his feelings and thoughts of you away.

  Man he's such a fool for you.

  You're feelings were crushed yeah, but we're you going to let yourself suffer by crying over a boy? No you were not.

  You needed to get your mind off of things, so instead of driving to the strip mall you decided to walk. Plugging in your earbuds and listening to one of your favorite songs of all time you start walking down the side walk in no rush seeing as the day was very beautiful and you wanted to take in the fresh air.

  The walk really felt like it was what you needed, it was soothing plus the music helped get Eli off your mind a lot more.

  Finally coming up to the famous well only grocery store there is around here you noticed a red Mohawk, knowing that famous hairstyle anywhere.

  You curse yourself finally having him out of your sight, but of course he'd have to be in the one place you were hoping to get peace alone.

  You walk with a not-so-much pep in your step, more of a dragging your feet alone the pavement. Yeah that sounds about right.

  "Look who it is Miss. Desperate" Hawk says as him and his friends bust out laughing.

  That was the final straw for you, you had tried for months to get him to talk to you alone so you could finally confess but if he wanted to play that game then so be it.

  "You know what Eli? I am so sick and tired of your bullsh*t!" You yell causing both Hawk's friends and himself to go quiet.

  "I spent the last TWO months trying to talk to you, trying to tell you the thing I've been wanting to say since pre-school! But with this new facade it'll never happen" you scoff as you turn around, walking as fast as you could.

Finally making it back home you run upstairs to your room and slam the door out of frustration 'who does he think he is?!'

As if on cue you get a call from Moon "hello?" You say trying to calm yourself down.

"Y/n babe hey!" She yells excitedly.

"I'm having a party over at my place tonight at 8 be there pleaseeee" Moon begs.

You sigh "alright Moon I'll be there" you say knowing she wouldn't back down until you said yes.

You were going to look your best tonight, knowing Moon she would most likely invite everyone and say "come on guys we all should just get alone" as she always does, trying to uplift people.

You grab your favorite tight black dress and some red heels, doing everything in the bathroom making sure not to miss anything.

Sighing happily at your appearance you grab your purse and make your way out. Less than ten minutes later and you pulled up in Moon's drive way to see literally the whole school in her backyard.

Getting out of your car you find yourself getting stumbled into a circle by other drunk kids. It was seven minutes in heaven, wait. When did you even get inside?

Whatever. Deciding to play you sit down completing the circle, as Hawk who didn't even notice you were here yet spun the bottle.

'Please don't land on me' you repeated over nearly 100 times as everyone kept there eyes glued to the body. Low and behold the bottle landed on you.

Hawk's eyes travel up to you, excitement spreads through his eyes as he soon shuts it down not wanting others to witness.

You groan as you both get up and some random guy leads you into a small spaced closet before closing and locking the door setting a timer for seven minutes.

The first two minutes you both spent in awkward silence, soon giving up Hawk breaks "look Y/n I'm sorry for treating you the way I have" he says looking down guiltily.

"I never meant to hurt you or push you away.... I just wanted to impress you" Eli mumbles the last part.

"Eli.... what part of bullying people would impress me?" You question really wanting to know.

"It wasn't meant to go this way.... why didn't I just admit I was in love with you? Oh I know why. Because I was scared!" He yells, soon gasping as he realized he just spilled his secret.

You place a hand on his cheek "Eli.... I'm in love with you to" you say gently not wanting to alarm him.

"R-really?" He asks as his voice cracks.

"Really" you say nodding as you lean in just above his lips and kiss his scar.

"I love all of you" You smile softly as his cheeks redden, your Eli finally coming back.

"You missed" He says cheekily as he wastes no time in pressing his lips against yours closing the gap.

The kiss was slow, sweet, and genuine you knew Eli meant it through every little movement, until you both pull away "I'm only a fool for you"