Older Daniel LaRusso: The past is Present 2

Thank you @catcat521 this is where the idea originally was requested from!
And surprise I decided to make a part 2!

Nothing much really happened on the way back to the dealer ship, it was mostly silence but comfortable silence. Daniel came to terms that he knew what he done was wrong but did he regret it? No.

It felt right, on both sides. I mean yeah Daniel didn't know how this would work, but he knew he wanted you to be apart of his life and you knew you wanted him to be apart of your life.

"So are we going to talk about what happened?" Daniel questions bashfully.

"Daniel....-" You sigh guiltily "-that love we had never went away for me, but you have a family and I can't ruin that" You say feeling the guilt of what happened rush through your veins.

You didn't regret what happened at all, and neither did Daniel hit the guilt hit hard especially since you didn't want to break up a family.

  "I know Y/n, that love never went away for me either. I was a mess after you moved, and these past twenty years I spent sulking because I missed every part of you" He finishes, finally getting the words he always wanted out.

  You pull into the dealer ship, taking the keys out of the ignition and stepping out of the car Daniel doing so as well.

  "Can't we just sneak around...?" Daniel suggests as if it's nothing.

"Daniel...." You start but he cuts you off.

"I know what you're going to say, and I agree but I can't help that my heart pulls me to you Y/n. I love you and I'll say it over and over again" He pleads.

  His brown eyes pleading yours, you couldn't help but smile "i love you Daniel".

  "So does that mean?" He gestures between you to, as his expression becomes happy.

  "Yes it does" You smile.

  "Great! I'll pick you up at eight!" Daniel says as he walks up to you and hands you the keys.

  "And this one is on me, from that time you saved me and I never got to repay you back" He says as you remember the time another round of bullies almost beat him to a pulp and then you stepped in.

  "Daniel that's sweet but I told you-"

  "I know 'you didn't need any repaying'" He recites.

You giggle, "alright, then thank you Mr. LaRusso" You tease.

He shakes his head "you still got it" he compliments.

You smirk "always".

"So what should I wear?" You ask politely.

"Come as your beautiful self Ms. L/n" Daniel teases.

You shake your head "that sounds fair" you determine.

"I'll see you at 8" You recite from earlier as Daniel begins to walk backwards, still keeping his eyes on you.

"At eight!" He repeats as he finally walks closer to the dealer ship "oh and I'll bring the paper work!" He finishes.

"Sounds good!" You say as you get into your new car, ready to start an exciting adventure with your first and only love.

  On the way back to your apartment everything just seemed so much alive. You felt much more alive, it had been years since you seen Daniel and even though your both going to be together in different circumstances you still enjoyed it.