Robby Keene: You got me Hypnotized

Had to hit y'all with this gif since y'all liked it so much!
!SMUT!
*Ahem* Read when alone, things get spicy

  You pace back and forth around your room nervously, you were finally going to meet your boyfriend Robby's dad; Johnny

You pace back and forth around your room nervously, you were finally going to meet your boyfriend Robby's dad; Johnny. Nervous didn't began to express how you felt, this was a huge thing for Robby and so it was to you too. You knew Robby and his dads past and you really wanted to make a good impression on Johnny.

Robby was laying on your bed, resting his back against the headboard while he tried to calm your nerves down. "Babe, he's going to love you. There's nothing to worry about" he said lovingly.

You stoped pacing around for a moment, his positive thoughts and words starting to get to you. Soon you began pacing again, now speaking your thoughts "but what if he doesn't like me? What do I wear? What do I say?" You started overthinking, this was such a big part of Robby's life and you didn't want to screw it up.

"Baby, calm down" Robby says getting up and walking over to you in comfort.

He lifts your chin up with his ring covered fingers bringing you to look into his striking eyes, "he's going to love you... and if he doesn't I'll personally karate chop him" He laughs, his smile lighting up your mood as his apparent dimples show through.

You sigh defeated as a laugh slips past your plump lips, this causing Robby to glance down at your lips while wrapping his arm around your waist.

"I guess you're right" You hum, moving to lay your head on his chest; hearing his soft heart beat while you do so.

"I'm always right" He jokes, causing you to laugh against his shirt covered chest.

He places his hand against your head, gently rubbing his fingers through your soft locks, causing you to sigh in comfort as your eyes start to get heavy.

"And don't worry about what to wear, i'll help you pick something out okay?" He agrees as you softly nod still resting your head against his chest, he begins to sway you both back and forth humming a gentle song.

"As far as I know we'll just be going out to diner, so everything will be fine" Robby comforts as you lift your head from his chest looking up at him, a sly smirk forms across his lips almost as if he had something planned for today.

"What's that smirk for?" You ask suspiciously, causing Robby to look at you.

"No reason" He replies as a mischievous look flows through his eyes.

You hum suspiciously but nonetheless you back down, thinking nothing of it as you get out of Robby's grasp. "So are you going to help me pick out an outfit for tonight or what?" You playfully tease as Robby continues to smirk.

"Alright, what are your first top options?" He questions crossing his arms as you rush over to your closet opening the double doors.

"We have this pair of pants with this top, this dress, or this jacket" You say picking out your top two favorite options.