Miguel + Robby: The Choice

This is a 5,000+ special that I worked on for hitting 5k!
This is 100% made by me and not requested!
Requests will be opened SOON for those wondering!

  This is a 5,000+ special that I worked on for hitting 5k!This is 100% made by me and not requested!Requests will be opened SOON for those wondering!

  You wait for your lovely boyfriend Miguel to walk out of his history class as you stand out of the way of the other people walking out the room

  Soon Miguel walks out, sulking with his head down. You stop him "hey baby" You say sweetly as you grab his hand and tug him back a little to which he does.

  He doesn't have a smile on his beautiful lips and he looks tired which alarms you as you know he's in distress. But none the less Miguel speaks "hey..." he says almost forcing a happy tone.

  You place your hand on the back of his neck and pull him in for a small but genuine kiss which he returns. "I'll catch up with you" Demetri says pointing down the hall.

  Miguel turns around "yeah, yeah" he reply's with a little wave before he slowly turns back to you.

  "What's wrong?" You ask obviously worried, as you hold onto his hand tighter.

  "Uh, nothing I was just a little distracted while taking the practice... test-" Miguel starts as his frown only grows.

  "Why?" You ask genuinely.

  He thinks for a second, not meeting your eyes as he shakes his head "the tournament, I don't have a lot of time to prepare so" He says obviously lying, but you hold off on it for now.

  "Well, you're going to do amazing" You reply with a smile, despite still feeling concerned.

  He nods his head as a long pause came between you both as he puts his head down before looking back at you "so uh what'd you do last night?" Miguel questions.

  "Oh, a family dinner" You reply with a eye catching smile.

  "I'd like to meet them some time..." Miguel says shaking his head as he continues to frown.