Character answered

Start from the beginning

Question: 12 What made you decide to go to Bradford?

IrishLuckyCharm: Zayn has made me feel good and bad over the time we meant, but I want to explore something new. I'm taking the lead in seeing a guy instead of him coming to see me.

Question 13: Would yah try to top Zen?

IrishLuckyCharm: Why would I try? I would ask Zayn if he's comfortable with the idea of sex first, then discuss what we would futher.

Questions to Louis:

Question 1: I don't like you, but I'm sure you've got a reason as to why you did what you did. why did you do it?

TommoThotBooty: Because Harry was talking all this smack about calling me a slut, so I slept with Liam. Oh well.

Question 2: Why would you do that to Lirry?

TommoThotBooty: Because Harry likes to call me names, so why not live up to them? It's his own fault for dragging me.

Question 3: Why did you do that lou? Do you think you and Harry will be best friends again?

TommoThotBooty: I may have been jealous of Lirry and slept with Liam to get what I wanted and I don't know if we can be best friends, I don't care.

Question 4: Why did you sleep with Liam, if u knew Harry liked him?

TommoThotBooty: Do yall have the same damn question?I slept with him cause I wanted to. If Harry wants to call me names than I made an example of stealing his man.

Question 5: When you expect to walk?

TommoThotBooty: In the year 2021, how the hell should I know? Am I doctor? No and I guess it should be soon. My arse is feeling a bit better.

Questions to Zayn:

Question 1: Why not SexGodMalik as your username?

NaughtyZ: I love the new suggestion, but the chatroom won't allow to change names :/

Question 2: Why won't you go visit Ni?

NaughtyZ: Because he offered to vist me. I don't see the big idea of my baby boy wanting to see me in Bradford.

Question 3: Favorite song?

NaughtyZ: I don't listen to Taylor Swift, but I gave it a listen and my fav song is How To You Get The Girl cause it's now mine and Ni's song. I told him that this song made me change my ways. Like the lyrics say I broke his heart, but I'll put it back together even if it took forever and thats how I got my irish baby boy back.

Question 4: Do you wanna top Ni Swift?

NaughtyZ: I would have to ask him, if he wants to have sex with me. I mean yeah, I wouldn't mind taking control, but it's up to Ni to decide if we do it or not and I wouldn't care if he say no. Not everthing has to be physical.

Question 5: Are you ever ganna let Niall top?

NaughtyZ: You make it sleep like Ni and I didn't and I always forced him to bottom.... Duh I would let him top me. I wouldn't deny him not to.I just picture a really hot chest hair Ni dominating me.... I need jesus.

Question 6: What do plan to do when Niall vists?

NaughtyZ: I have no idea, but I just wanna hug the life outta me when he comes to see me. He's going to take a really big step in visiting me and I owe him alot of that.