Chapter 11: Funeral

I ended up reading till my eyes we sore and I had to stop reading because I had a headache so I used grandma's iPad to keep myself entertained throughout the night. In the morning I already had my shower and breakfast so I decided to go for a jog while the sun was coming up. I made sure to stay within sight of the house and kept a very close eye on my surrounding just to make sure no one was following me, everytime I heard a small sound my heart would skip a beat and I would pick up my pace checking my surrounding with rabid eyes it was for sure that I was paranoid. 

When I got back to the house I was panting like a dog with how much I ran. My first stop was the kitchen to grab myself a cold glass of water, the house was still deadly quiet meaning everyone was asleep so I had the whole house to myself. After drinking my glass of water I washed the glass and turned around to have my heart fly out the window as I got the fright of my life.

"Angelica you scared me what the hell," I said out of breath clutching my chest.

"I came to eat breakfast," she bluntly said with a light tint to her cheeks.

Wait, was she checking me out?

Considering the only thing I was wearing was leggings, a sports bra and my Nike shoes I could see where she was coming from. My toned stomach was exposed and the sports bra didn't particularly leave much to the imagination especially showcasing my nipples. 

"Oh sorry you want anything, in particular, I was about to make myself something?" I asked her with my heart racing through the roof, truth be told I wasn't going to eat anything but hearing that she was hungry made me want to make something for her and get to know this less demonic side of her. Just staring at her made me want to slam her against the counter and have my way with her but that was just my hormonal side speaking. She looked so cute with her dazed 'I just woke up' look, her messy bed hair made her look sexier than she was and the way she looked so innocent was the icing on the cake.

"What are you making?"She asked with a yawn looking anyway but in my direction, she was embarrassed for being caught staring at me.

"French toast," I answered watching her every move, I never really noticed how smooth her long legs were. I just wanted to run my hands all over them and just the thought of her squirming under me brought even more dangerous thoughts of her under me. 

"Oh ok I'll have some," she said opening every cupboard trying to find the pan, the way she slowly bent down with her short shorts leaving nothing to the imagination had me biting the inside of my cheek to keep my hands to myself. She was tempting me without knowing it.

"The pots and pans are over here," I told her pointing to the cupboard next to me

"Oh ok," she said getting up and closing the cupboard before coming towards me maintaining eye contact casting a spell over me with her alluring eyes. She cleared her throat with a raised brow and for the life of me, I couldn't understand what she wanted until she pointed to the cupboard bringing me back to planet earth.

"Oh right sorry," I awkwardly said getting out of her way, she chuckled under her breath amused by my lovestruck ness over her. I began taking out the rest of the ingredients to make our french toast, we worked in comfortable silence and once everything was set we placed our food on the dining table along with syrup and a bowl of strawberries. I was about to sit down when Dev came into the lounge.

"What smells so good?" He asked rubbing his eyes before looking at what we were eating.

"Morning sunshine," I said with a wide grin walking towards him to ruffle his hair," You can have my share I'll make more," I told him.

"Thanks," he beamed giving me a quick hug before rushing to sit down and scoff down the french toast and strawberries all the while Anji was keeping an eye on me. I did make more french toast and some pancakes because I was in a cooking mood and before I even finished Lila came into the kitchen probably to make us some breakfast.