The Monster Within | Part 5

Start from the beginning

"Y/F/N, you okay? Or you're dead now—"

"HOLY SHIT, SERIOUSLY?" Your friend screamed through the phone, making you flinch. "Yo, you're such a lucky, little bastard! All just to walk through that dark road you decide to stay with Tony?" Your friend laughed madly, making you roll your eyes.

"Ohhh, someone's got company now, huh?~" Your friend said flirtatiously.

"N-no! I mean, Stark's a Nexerian hunter, so he promised to keep me safe."

"Safe or.." Your friend, jokes again.

"Oh god, come on! It isn't anything so straightforward!"

"Tell me you guys almost kissed, I know everything about youuu!"

"Hey, I'm gonna hang the phone if you don't stop.."

"Okay okay, dang man. I was just kidding." Your friend chuckled. "Alright, so, are you coming back once this is all over?"

"Well, I enjoy staying here. I wish to invite you in too, but I think Tony will not be happy."

"Come on girl, he won't mind having two ladies in his home. You know how he used to be!"

"I know but, let's keep it natural okay? I don't want you to get attacked midway by a Nexerian." You get up your bed, heading to the bathroom.

"Yeah, yeah.. but take care of yourself okay?"

"Yes, mom. I'll take care of myself." You smile and then hang the phone, keeping it on the nightstand and prepared to get freshened. After wearing comfortable clothes, you step out of your room, looking happy because of the gift Tony gave you. Since you can't see him anywhere, you mind asking JARVIS instead.

"Uhm, JARVIS where is Tony?"

"Mr. Stark is in his room, Miss Y/N. It's been a while since he didn't step out of there." JARVIS replied, as you thanked him and opened the door of his room, seeing he wasn't there too. But, JARVIS was never wrong right? Unless..

You heard a sharp, painful scream from the bathroom, that jerked and scared you off. It was so horrifying, as if someone was murdered. Was that Tony's voice?

You slowly walk towards the room, but when you heard the growls, you panicked more. Almost about to open the door, you fiddle with the knob and then gently open it, just to peek in. There, you see Tony, all shirtless, brushing his teeth.

You now got more confused. Where were the screams coming when Tony was just getting freshened too? Suddenly, he noticed you were there, spying.

"I know you're peeking on me, Miss Y/N." Tony smirked.

You then fully open the door, being serious. "Hey, I wasn't! I heard some screams coming from here, was it from yours?"

"What? No, I just woke up and started to brush my teeth. What did you expect?" Tony points his finger over the brush.

"Oh.. s-sorry.." Anyways, your attention also went to his perfectly chiseled body-

Y/N! I'm going to bonk you now!

But not going to lie, he sure was attractive. Reasons why you're also falling in love for how perfect he looked. Though maybe, he doesn't know.

You immediately remember something. "Oh! By the way, th-thanks for the dress.. am I really invited?"

"Of course you are. Not just you and I are coming, but the Avengers too." He winks.

"Woah, that's.. that's so cool! I never thought I would be so lucky!"