Carlo has a smirk on face as he watches what he does to me. He keeps his fingers moving until I eventually cum all over his fingers, he pulls his fingers out and I whimper at the empty feeling and watch him bring his fingers to his mouth.

I lay panting as he cleans his fingers in his mouth maintaining eye contact with me. When he's finished his lips are on mine and I can taste my own arousal on his tongue.

Carlo shifts above me and I feel his cock at my entrance making me moan and him groan at the feeling. He pulls back and looks down at me, "You okay?" He whispers, pecking my lips lightly.

I nod my head, "Yeah."

Carlo scans my face and looks from my left eye to my right, "Want to continue?"

In response I wrap my legs around his waist and force him forward adding pressure making his head fall to my shoulder as I moan. Carlo chuckles breathlessly , "I'll take that as a yes." Before slowly moving in and pushing all the way in. He stops for a second to let me adjust, he presses kisses to my face as he moves in and out slowly.

He pulls out slowly, so excruciatingly slow, until only the tip of his cock is in me. The moan he draws out of me rings through the bedroom. He pushes himself into me again, but this time it's a quick snap of his hips, causing my legs to tighten around his waist and my back arch.

"Does that feel okay?" He asks, but he already knows the answer. So he thrusts in and out again and again.

Fast, slow, in, out. He does this until I'm pushing my hips up to meet his, "Please!..." I beg.

Carlo smirks, "please what Amore?" Not stopping his movements.

"Faster." I beg, getting embarrassed from the word that came out of my mouth.

Carlo presses his lips to mine before going to my neck and sucking there whilst he complies. There is nothing sweet about it anymore. His movements are skilled and harsh.

He rams into me again and again, each time going fully to the hilt, each time making us both moan and groan and sweat.

I clench around him and he falls onto his forearms caging my head, he rests his forehead against mine.

He holds my hips down as I grip his shoulders. My head is pressing against the pillows, my back arches into the air. In turn, my breasts near his face, he brings his mouth to close over my nipples. Causing me to clench around him tighter and him to groan, sending vibrations throughout my body.

Carlo pulls his head up and kisses me, leaving me breathless against his lips. His lips attack me as he fucks me harder and harder, my hands are now on his back, running my nails down his tanned skin.

He groans into my mouth every time my cunt clenches around him. His abs tense every time he moves his hips forward. His hands are bracketing my head as he uses all of his strength to keep the rhythm he's creating.

Thrusting fast, fast, fast, then slowly pushing in and out. Making me moan and writhe under him then, when I least expect it, he slams back into me.

"Carlo!" I scream as he slams into me. His lips find mine and we sloppily kiss each other, Carlo slowly grinds twice before pounding harshly and repeating.

His little routine rhythm sends me over the edge and all I can do is hold onto him like a vice and moan and scream. I feel a knot in my stomach as he punishes my g-spot over and over again until I cum around him.

With my body shaking from the orgasm Carlo keeps up his pace making it quicker now. He groans as I clench around him, throwing his head back.

I grab the back of his neck and pull him a little closer to me, I suck and bite on his neck leaving marks. Carlo groans in my ear.

My legs shake ruthlessly as he holds onto them, moving them giving him a better angle to thrust in. The new angle gives him access to my g spot.

He thrusts in slowly and sensually whilst kissing me slowly, I think he's going to stay at this slow pace before he proves me wrong and pounds harshly into me again.

He gets faster and faster as I'm a moaning mess under him feeling everything twice as much from the stimulation. Carlo lifts himself up a little and wraps one of his hands around my throat.

My breasts bounce with each of his thrusts, he thrusts into me a more powerful thrust which sends me back a little. I hold my hand on the headboard to stop me from moving back and he keeps at what he's doing.

His thrusts become staggered slightly and he pulses inside of me, Carlo sucks at my neck harshly making me scream. He lifts his head up and holds onto the headboard himself with both hands.

His black messy hair dangles down as he holds eye contact with me. His thrusts, although staggered, are powerful up until he cums and I , for the third time tonight, cum just after.

He rides both our highs out and keeps his hips moving slowly until he slowly falls down on top of me out of breath.

The only sound being our heavy breathing, Carlo rests his head on my breasts whilst his one hand strokes my side soothingly.

As our breathing slows down a little he lifts his head up to look at me, "I love you." I whisper as he interlocks our hands, staring at our rings.

"I love you most." He kisses my lips softly and goes to get up, as he moves I realise he hasn't pulled out and he thrusts forward into me making me moan and him groan falling back down.

He moves a hand down and pulls out, he gets up and holds my hands pulling me into a sitting position. He picks me up carefully and walks me to the bathroom.

Carlo sets me into the counter whilst turning the shower on, when he walks back to me he cups my face and moves my sweaty hair away from my face.

Carlo's lips are a bright red and swollen, his curly hair is a mess and stuck to his forehead, his neck is scattered with purple marks and so is his chest.

I look in the mirror and I don't look any better, my hair is sweaty and tangled, my makeup is smudged, my lips are swollen and red like Carlo's, and my neck is decorated with marks.

He leaves a light kiss on my neck. "Mine." He mumbles looking at me in the mirror.
I turn to look at him and kiss his nose.

"Yours." I whisper.

"I'm yours too." He tells me.

I wrap my arms around his neck. "Good."