Chapter 11

"Principessa" Carlo whispers in my ear as we walk around the back of the club. "If anyone touches you. I will kill them"

I tie up my sneakers because one of them came undone and turn around to face him, only he is much more closer than I thought he would be. He's bent down a little so his face is close to mine.

I roll my eyes and peck his nose, a little bit of my lipstick going onto it. "We're married, remember. I only have eyes for you" I joke, sticking my blue tongue out so he remembers the ring pops.

Before he can say anything else I've already walked to the security guard and showed him the fake ID.

Carlo has to go through the front door and pretend to be a guest.

"Mic check" I say, walking into the dressing room.

"Check" Carlo's deep voice sounds through my ears.

There's other men around the club and outside but Carlo and I are the only ones with the earpiece.

"TRIX YOU'RE ON STAGE NEXT"

I get to the bottom of the steps backstage and take the jacket off leaving it to the side.

I'll get it back later.

The music starts and I walk up. When I get on the stage I look around discreetly for the blonde man.

My eye catches Carlo, who has three girls trying to get on him but he pushes them away his eyes on me. I turn around and sway my hips slowly until I'm kneeling.

"Carlo. You need to act like you want the girls, or you're going to get kicked out" I whisper.

I put my hands on the floor and slide forward, my ass in the air until I lay on my stomach. I roll over and crawl forward, I spread my legs apart on my knees and slowly un button my blouse, throwing it somewhere.

I stand up sticking my ass out and sliding my hands up my thighs, I body roll and place my hand on my neck.

I notice Ramon and walk in his direction. Making my hips sway a little more than usual and keeping eye contact with him.

Ramon shifts in his seat, fixing his trousers.

"I'm going to kill him" Carlo hisses.

I fight the urge to roll my eyes and carry on walking seductively to Ramon I stand in front of him and shimmy the small skirt off.

So I'm in the red outfit and the tie around my neck. I straddle his lap and take the tie from my neck and put it around his.

I bring him closer until our lips are nearly touching, but the song ends. I move my face away from his and go to his ear.

"Want to take this somewhere private?" I whisper seductively, walking two of my fingers along his shoulder.

Ramon's hands are placed on each of my ass cheeks and squeezing lightly. I start to get faded flashbacks but push them down as best as I can.

"Now why would I do that?" He whispers back.

I stand up and place my hands on his thighs, very high up and lean in close "Well. You want to touch me. Am I right?"

He doesn't say anything, just licks his lips looking me up and down. I lean into his ear again "And, I want to touch you" I whisper in his ear and press my lips lightly just under it.

He lets out a groan and I quickly stand up. "Give me five minutes" He says rather urgently.

I give him a wink before walking backstage again to see a very angry Carlo. "Enjoy the show" I tease, brushing past him.