De'Shawn,

"IM HOME!" checked in the kitchen to see if i could find one of my parents "HELLO!" i turned around going up the stairs. I heard my mom giggling which for me wasnt good.. 

"mom" i said softly standing at there door.

"did you here that?" 

"mom its meeee"

"oh, you can come in"

"NO! WAIT!" my dad yelled "ok, come in"

I cracked the door scared at what I might see. "im home ._." i said again

"Where were you last night?" she gave me that 'mom' look.

"With my girlfriend"

"did you hit?"

"bye dad"

"wait im serious.. did you use protection?"

"how come we couldnt just hang out and cuddle?"

"Cause your my son and i know you"

"not well enough if you think i fucked her"

"Shawn.. your MY son. and stop trying to act innocent"

"Im no where near innocent"

"i know your not.. your.my.son"

"obviously you and mom had a little fun last night"

"hell yea" i saw his hand move under the cover touching my mom

"Im gonna leave and let yall have fun. bye" 

I closed  the door quickly... I think he wanted to know if I used protection last night cause he still wants me to get Alana pregnant. I wanna get her pregnant.. but i dont want a baby if that makes any since. WELL lemme put it this way, i wanna cum in her but i dont want her to get pregnant.. which is impossible! But when we get married if we do its gon be like. *fucks* bow..a baby! *fucks some more* another baby!   *fucks hard and rough* twins! *fucks all night*  baby.. *fucks while baby #6 is crying* bam, baby #10 is born. 

Nah, im just kidding I only want two kids!

Ethan,

OH FUCKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!! MY HOMIE GOT LOCKED UP! I MEAN WE COOL BUT IM HAPPY IT WAS HIM AND NOT ME! I think the next girl i wanna mess with is.. hmm.. Sky? these girls have some good ass bodies! If i could fuck all of them I would. Yea im talking about Cameryn, Lauren, Alissa, Angel.... All of them! 

If i wanted a girlfriend to fuck i could get one but I'll tell you straight up.. a dog is dog! I WONT be faithful to one girl. All of those girls are friends and i dont give a fuck, they would all love this dick for one night each! the only bad thing is that I think there all faithful.. maybe theres one of them that I could get alone and try them.. you no see how easy she gets turned on. Once I fuck one of them I wont tell anyone but after i fuck atleast 3 of them.. you know the school will no including there boyfriends. 

Lauren,

Shanelle called me sounding all sad and stuff. I was texting Chres but when my friend is hurt i gotta figure out whats wrong. 

"are you busy?" she asked