"You're right." Alexis sighed. "So let me tell you about how I met your mother kids," She said so loud that both kids squealed.

"Alexis!"

***

After we graduated high school and chose our respective universities, Alexis and I decided to do long distance. It wasn't easy, but if you love someone that much, anything is possible. We managed to see each other on the breaks and when we were in school, we'd FaceTime each other.

When we finished however, I started to pursue a public speaking career. At first it was difficult, but according to Mr Dale, who I still keep in touch with, 'My charisma and sarcasm are going to make me a star' and indeed they did. My career began to soar, and Alexis was super supportive of it, even though I had to move around the world a lot.

Alexis and I moved back to Australia to settle down. Roseanne and Terrance were still there and had children, but according to Rose, they weren't planning for a child for another 2 years. A horny Terry bust his nut into Roseanne as they celebrated her job promotion at the office...with a baby. Best celebration right?

But in all honesty, they are really happy now. Roseanne wanted to wait it out and see if they were compatible to maintain a healthy relationship, so marriage so soon wasn't on her mind. But with her nearing 31, her mindset changed and she desperately wanted Terrance to pop the question. When he did, in his Terry way, she said yes.

Well...sort of, if you call almost falling off the balcony while taking steps away yes.

I know what's on everyone's mind; what happened to my former club members from highschool? Well shit, I don't know.

Just kidding.

Chloe, Darren and Emily still keep in touch with me. They all attended mine and Alexis's wedding five years ago. Felix got lost somewhere in Canada, but does make sure to check up on us from time to time. Everyone did go their separate ways, but our friendships still remained in tact.

Blake had wound up in jail for stabbing a black woman in the supermarket to death. She was due for a release in about 25 years(because white people normally get off the hook that easy) but what makes me excited about that release is that she'll be seeing my face plastered all over newspapers, walls, and basically merchandise. Because I'm famous and rich, and she's broke and desolate.

Like I told her years back, Karma's a bitch.

Alexis and I had begun baby planning when we were just 24. She was excited to have children, and with the help of a sperm donor, she had twins. Two beautiful twin girls, known as Alexandria Julianna Jones and Charlotte (I call her Charlie) Joanna Jones.

Yeah, we kept my last name. Fight me.

So our happy family began, and so far it's great. My parents not only moved to Brisbane but Jameela came back to Melbourne for good with the love of her life, Jackson. So there you have it; our okay ending.

As Alexa and Charlie eat their ice cream listening to the story of how Alexis and I met, the club starting and how we made a difference, I looked at Alexis, who put her hand on my shoulder.

"So moral of the story, guys." She grinned at me. "It's okay to love who you want and not give a damn about what other people think."

"I agree." I nodded. "But I want you to know something, you two." I knelt down before them and put a bit of ice cream on their noses. "We're your parents, and we're always going to accept you for who you are."

"We love you, guys." Alexis grinned, kneeling besides me. "To the moon and back."

Our kids left their seats and hugged us, Alexa hugging me first and Charlotte hugging her other mother. When they switched, Charlie whispered in my ear.

"I love you momma," She whispered ever so lightly. "So much."

"Love you too, CJ," I said softly, hugging her tighter.

When they let go of us, Alexis stood. "Your mother and I have to talk about something upstairs, we'll be down in time for dinner."

"Wait what? We didn't have lunch-"

"Aunty Lydia is about to prepare some food for you two." Alexis grinned, referencing the maid. "We'll be upstairs."

"Aren't you going to eat though?"

"Oh yeah, we'll be eating alright," I said smugly, my lips tugging up into a smile.

Both kids looked confused, and after Alexis switched on the TV for them, we rushed up the stairs. When she closed the door, I locked it and quickly pushed her up against the wall, my lips on hers.

I don't care how old I am, if I'm a horny bitch I'mma get down to business.

She switched the positions and now I was on the wall. I left the wall and lay her on the bed gently, before getting on top. She looked at me lovingly, and I stopped, breathing hard.

"Alexis." She said out of nowhere.

I looked confused. "What?"

She frowned. "Alexis. My name is Alexis."

When it clicked, I smiled, trailing my thumb across her lips.

"Right, I'm sorry." I chuckled softly. "I'm Cameron."

"Diaz?"

"No, Cameron Jones." I finished. "Your wife."

And as I went down on her, I realized that this was what I've been dreaming for all my life.

THE END