𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑠𝑖𝑥

[ Chapter Thirty-Six ]

Turning The Conflict

Frey woke up when C-3PO started shouting, "Hello, I say, over there! Were you looking for me?" Frey stood up, tiredly. His eyes widened once again when he noticed all of the Stormtroopers.

"I knew there were more than just a few!" He muttered to himself.

"Well, they're on their way. R2, are you sure this was a good idea?" C-3PO questioned. "Don't move." The troopers commanded.

Frey just sighed, holding his hands up in surrender. "We surrender." He said bluntly, not knowing the plan. And Ewoks started jumping onto the troopers, knocking them down in the process.

Frey even got a few punches in, hurting his hands after, but it didn't matter. His brain finally started telling him to fight, so he did.

"Take that." He was like a little kid, and Han could hear him. Han looked at Leia, "He seems better."

Even more Ewoks rose from their spots and aimed at the troopers near Han, Leia, Chewie and the others.

Everyone started fighting now. Frey's hands were still hurting, but he kept fighting, mainly because he didn't have a blaster. Frey managed to dodge the blasts when running to Han and Leia.

"Han, can I use your blaster, please?" Han gave him a look, but quickly handed him the blaster. And Frey shot at some of the troopers, handing Han the gun back.

"You're not too bad, kid." Han told him, causing a smile to form on the young Skywalker's face.

"The code's changed. We need R2." "Here's the terminal. R2, where are you? We need you at the bunker right away." Han said.

"R2, where are you? We need you at the bunker right away." Leia and Frey repeated in unison.

----

Luke went up to his cousin, despite being told not to.

"Kat, wake up, please." He begged. Kat was always there, no matter what. She was always there. And now, she was knocked out cold, and he had no idea when she'd wake up.

"Now witness the firepower of this fully armed and operational battle station." Palpatine told him. "Fire at will, Commander." All Luke could do was stand there.

----

Frey's eyes squinted, "The Death Star is operational." He informed them. "What? How?" Leia asked. "I don't know, I don't even know how I know, but I do."

A voice was in his head telling him, he knew she was okay, but he also knew she was hurt. "Kat?" He wondered in his head.

Blasts came down, and Frey's anxiety level kept rising.

3PO and R2 shortly came towards them, and Frey was looking in every single direction where he heard a noise.

R2 started being electrocuted. "Why did you have to be so brave?" 3PO asked. "Well, I suppose I could hot-wire this thing."