𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑠𝑖𝑥

[ Chapter Twenty-Six ]

The Flashbacks Are Sad

"We will." Luke promised.

Katerina sat, not doing anything but staring into space, literally.

"That's right, R2. We're going to the Dagobah system." R2 whistled. Oh, how Kat missed that droid. "I have a promise to keep... To an old friend."

Why did she have to be there? She had no idea.

She really didn't know lately.

----

"That face you make... Look I so old to young eyes." Luke looked down when Yoda said that.

"No, of course not." "I do. Yes, I do. Sick have I become. Old and weak. When 900 years old you reach, look as good you two will not, hmm?" Yoda laughed.

He walked over to his bed, beside Luke and Kat, "Soon will I rest. Yes. Forever sleep. Earned it I have."

"Master Yoda, you can't die." Luke shook off the thought.

"Strong am I with the force, but not that strong." Kat listened. He was telling the truth. He was a strong force user, but he wasn't strong enough to live forever.

"Twilight is upon me, and soon night must fall. That is the way of things... The way of the force." Luke tucked Yoda under the sheets.

"But I-we need your help. I've come back to complete my training. Kat's been trained but maybe she can learn more..." Kat shot him a look. "No more training do either of you require. Already know you that which you need." Yoda told them.

"Then I am a Jedi." Luke stated.

"Not yet." Yoda responded.

"What about Kat-"

"Katerina Skywalker, grey Jedi, she is." The younger Skywalker furrowed his brows.

"One thing remains- Vader. You must confront Vader. Then, only then, a Jedi will you be. And confront him you will."

"Master Yoda... Is Darth Vader my father?" Kat tried to hide her annoyance when Luke asked that. Yoda turned from him, "Rest I need. Yes. Rest."

"Yoda, I must know."

"Your father he is. Told you, did he?" Luke nodded and said yes.

Katerina must have zoned out of it, "The last of the Jedi you will be." That was all she heard last.

"Luke, Katerina, the force runs strong in your family. Pass on what you have learned." And that was the last words of Yoda, for now.

They just looked at his resting figure, and Kat stood up.

"Where are you goi-" "Away." Luke followed after her. He held her forearm, "Why did you leave?" "Because I remember what happened to my father, how he died. And my mother dying. I remember it all. So I'm sorry that I am feeling emotions, which I don't even know if I'm allowed to do."

She really did remember.

Obi-Wan glanced to see Lennox Skywalker going through pain. But he was too slow, he had almost hit the ground, Obi-Wan managed to catch him in time.

He walked him to a gurney near Padme.

"Obi-Wan..." He trailed off, "Please, pr-rotect Ka-at and F-frey." The Kenobi nodded, "I will."

And the Skywalker closed his eyes.

Her father.

And then her mother was the first to go.

The older Kope sibling furrowed her brows at her younger sister.

"Fine." Elaine muttered, reaching for her sagger, but Scar was faster. She took her own, stabbing Elaine in the heart.

The thing went unnoticed was the dagger still in Elaine's hands.

Scarlett collapsed. The older Kope brought her hand up to the Captain's face and smeared blood across it.

"Long live Captain Kope."

There you go.

I have a headache, but here you go.

Yeah, I'm evil right now.

Also, new covers for this series....

Here is June 22, Katherine Harper, if you can manage to guess the fandom she's in, I applaud you.

And, Eliza Arene, X-Men....

Okay, bye!