𝑃𝑟𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒

[ Prologue ]

Katerina

Luke looked at his cousin, he had a certain look on his face.

"Kat?" Luke asked in a soft voice, she continued narrowing her eyes at the blaster. Only then, the younger Skywalker noticed what she was looking at, and widened his eyes. "Kat! Where did you get that?" He questioned in worry.

She shrugged in response, "I found it." He crossed his arms, raising a brow at her.

"Okay, I looked for it." She paused, "But, in my defense, it was on the ground, and it could be useful someday." She explained.

"But what'll happen if uncle Owen and/or aunt Beru finds out?" She rolled her eyes, standing up. Katerina grabbed the blaster, hiding it quickly, it was near supper time.

"If they find out, you're gonna be in trouble." Luke stated, as if she didn't know already.

"Oh, really? I never would have guessed." She said sarcastically, walking out and headed to find her aunt and uncle, Luke following her.

See, yes, Luke was Katerina's younger cousin. However, Katerina would sometimes act more like a sibling. Not every second of the day, but still.

And she was protective of those she cared about.

And if that meant saving the galaxy from Siths and the Death Star, she would. But that wouldn't happen... right?

It took a while to come up with an idea for the prologue.

See, unlike Lennox, she actually knows how to use a blaster.

Okay, bye!