𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒

[ Chapter Three ]

Kenobi?

The Skywalker cousins had left early that morning so they could look for R2D2.

"Old Ben Kenobi lives out in this direction somewhere, but I don't see how that R2 unit could have come this far. We must have missed him. Uncle Owen isn't going to take this very well." Kat scoffed at her cousin's statement. "You think?" She deadpanned.

"Sir, ms, would it help at all if you told him it was my fault?" C-3PO suggested, Kat shrugged and Luke brightened. "Sure. He needs you. He'd probably only deactivate you for a day or so..."

"Deactivate! Well, on the other hand if you hadn't of removed his restraining bolt..." C-3PO trailed off.

"Wait, there's something dead ahead of the scanner. It looks like our droid... hit the accelerator." Luke told him.

They had found R2, but Kat stayed a bit behind, she was still there, just, a little bit away from Luke. She narrowed her eyes when she saw a Tusken Raider, so she hid, grabbing the blaster she had found a few days ago.

Katerina could still hear the words and beeps coming from the droids and her cousin.

And of course Luke was going to have a look and try to see the Sandpeople. He knew who they were, why did he need to see them?

Now, did Kat need to be knocked out? According to the Tusken Raiders, yes. Did she somehow need to bleed? Once again, the same answer.

----

She was placed beside Luke.

Kat blinked multiple times before waking up, then she squinted her eyes due to the sun. She sat up, looking at the man. "What happened?" Luke asked. "Yeah, what in Alderaan happened?" The old man's eyes softened at that phrase. How could he not?

It was the phrase that his best friend use to say all the time.

"Rest easy, you've had a busy day. You're fortunate both of you are still one piece." He told them. "Ben? Ben Kenobi! Boy, are we glad to see you!" Luke realized.

"The Jundland wastes are not to be traveled lightly. Tell me young Luke, Kat, what brings you out this far?" He questioned. "Oh, this little droid! i think he's been searching for his former master..." Luke paused, letting Kat continue, "I've never seen such devotion in a droid before... there seems to be no stopping him." "He claims to be the property of Obi-Wan Kenobi. Is he a relative of yours? Do you know who he's talking about?" Luke asked.

Ben pondered for a moment, scratching his beard.

"Obi-Wan Kenobi... Obi-Wan? Now that's a name I haven't heard in a long time... a long time."

"I think our uncle knew him. He said he was dead." Luke said. "Oh he's not dead, not... not yet." Ben responded. "You know him!" Luke exclaimed. Kat furrowed her brows at her cousin.

"Well of course, of course I know him. He's me! I haven't gone by the name Obi-Wan since oh, before you were born."

"Then the droid does belong to you."