𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑡𝑤𝑜

[ Chapter Thirty-Two ]

Shoulder Blade Shot

It really seemed like only a few seconds ago that Kat and Leia were led by the Ewok to their village.

Leia helped her cousin stand. "We're not gonna hurt you." Leia assured the Ewok. Kat smiled at the Ewok, "Don't worry, we really won't." Kat backed her up.

The Ewok started speaking in Ewokese.

"Well, looks like we're stuck here." Kat said. "Trouble is, I don't know where here is." Leia added on. "Maybe you can help us." Leia wondered.

Kat gently patted the log space next to her, "Come on. Sit down." She invited. "I promise her and I won't hurt you. Now come here." Leia reassured.

"Leia, they could be hungry." Kat suggested.

"Alright. You want something to eat?" Leia questioned. The Ewok took the piece of food and sat down beside Katerina. The Ewok jumped up when Leia took off her helmet, which Kat didn't have.

"Look. It's a hat. It's not going to hurt you. Look." Leia showed.

"Oh, I don't know, Leia. Seems pretty dangerous to me." Kat commented sarcastically. The younger Skywalker shot her cousin a look.

"You're a jittery little thing, aren't you?" Leia asked. Both the Ewok and Kat glanced around fastly, feeling something was there. "What is it?" Leia asked.

Something shot at them, hitting Kat in her shoulder blade. "Oh, that's gonna be fun to get out." She hissed at the pain. The next one hit the log.

"Freeze! Come on, get up!" The trooper commanded them. Kat held her shoulder blade, but tried to ignore the pain as she knocked him out. Leia shot at the other one getting away, causing a massive explosion.

"Come on. Let's get out of here." Leia suggested, lifting the Ewok off the log.

The two of them followed the Ewok to their village.

----

When they had got to the village, they were encouraged to change into other clothes. Leia was wearing a dress, while Kat was wearing the usual type of clothes she always wore, pants and a jacket. But, it had more tan and brown hues to it.

Leia's hair had a crowned braid at the top with her hair down as well, and Kat just had all of her hair in one braid.

The Ewoks had also given the Kope a bunch of little remedies to help her arm.

Her arm was feeling only a little bit better when night overcame, but she and Leia had walked out to see Han, Luke, Frey, Chewie, R2 and C-3PO.

They were stopped by the Ewoks from getting any closer to their friends. Kat noticed by the look on her brother's face that he was having another anxiety attack.

"But these are our friends." Leia explained. "3PO, tell them that they have to be set free." Kat told the droid.

C-3PO tried telling them, again telling them what Luke requested, but it didn't work.

Luke used the force to lift the droid into the air, causing panic throughout all the Ewoks. After that, they all helped set them free.

Once Han was free he went up to Kat and smirked. "You just couldn't live to see me die, could you, Captain Ko-" Kat cut him off by kissing him.

Han had a smug look on his face after, but she hugged Luke and Frey first. "It's okay, Frey. You're safe now."

----

C-3PO was telling the story of them meeting each other.

Frey rested his head on Kat's shoulder, she winced when he did that. He then put his head up and Leia allowed him to rest his head on her shoulder instead.

Katerina got up and walked out of the hut, making Luke follow her.

"Kat, what's wrong?" He asked her.

"Got shot in the shoulder blade by a trooper. I mean, come on! They have terrible shot." He furrowed his brows. "What else?" She looked down, over the bridge.

"Do you think my mom would be proud of me?" Luke looked at her with a knowing look.

"Kat, Aunt Scar would be really proud of you, especially after everything we've been through." He told her.

"I just feel like I'm letting her down, everyone down." She admitted. Luke thought for a second, "Hey. Hey, look at me." He told her, she looked at him.

"I am very proud of you, okay?" She nodded, numbly.

"Now let me see the bullet." Luke requested. "You didn't take the bullet out yet?!" He exclaimed. Kat shot him a look.

She hissed at him when he removed it.

"Do you remember her?" Luke asked, trying to distract her from everything. She shrugged, "A little bit. I know she fought Elaine, her sister, to save Frey and I. But, she died in the process." She kept talking.

"Vader's here." She cut herself off.

"On this moon." She continued. "I have to face him." Luke told her. "You're not going alone. I'm going with you!" She said finally.

"There's good in him. I've felt it." He stated. "I know. And I'm going with you to confront him. If you think he can be saved, turned to the good side. I'm with you." She said.

Luke started walking, she gave one last look at the hut, and walked away with him.

Luke is a concerned cousin right here. And he has a right to be for Kat.

Kat's a fucking tomboy and it's a mood.

Okay, bye!