𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑜𝑛𝑒

[ Chapter Twenty-One ]

Lando Calrissian

"No, I don't have a landing permit." Han said to the person on the other end.

"I'm trying to reach Lando Calrissian. Woah, wait a minute! Let me explain!" Han said as they shot at them. "You will not deviate from your present course." "Rather touchy, aren't they?" Kat looked at C-3PO, glaring.

"Thought you knew Lando." Kat said, tired.

"That was a long time ago. I'm sure he's forgotten about that." Kat furrowed her brows, "Mind explaining, genius?" She tried. He didn't answer.

"Permission granted to land on Platform 327."

"Thank you."

"Nothing to worry about. We go way back, Lando and me." "Who's worried?" Leia questioned. Maybe Kat was worried, maybe she wasn't.

Once they landed, Kat had her lightsaber on hand.

She still wasn't sure about this place. "Oh. No one to meet us." Kat narrowed her eyes at the doors. "I don't like this." Leia said. Frey looked around, nervously.

"Well, what would you like?" Han retorted. "They did let us land." 3PO reminded. "Look, don't worry. Everything's going to be fine." Han reassured. "Trust me."

Kat looked at him, "I don't find that comforting." She told him.

Their heads turned back to the doors.

"See? My friend." Han gestured.

Kat, Frey and Leia all looked at each other. "Well, he seems pretty friendly."

Frey looked at Kat, confused. "Stay close to me, okay?" She advised her brother. He nodded, agreeing with the idea.

They walked closer.

Kat kept her hood up, hiding her face. "What have you done to my ship?" Lando questioned. Kat scoffed, as Han asked, "Your ship?" Han looked back at Kat, gesturing for her to go closer. She sighed.

Kat crossed her arms as she stood beside Han, looking down. "Take the hood off." Han whispered, making Lando furrow his brows.

So she did, looking at him.

A face of recognition came to Lando. She looked like her mother, she looked like Scar.

He smirked, "Captain Skywalker." She chuckled, "Actually, it's Kope." "Captain Kope." He rephrased.

Lando then tried to flirt with Leia, Kat was just glad he didn't flirt with her. And then, he just looked at Frey, smiling. "Lando Calrissian." Did she just see her brother blush? She'd have to ask him later.

She looked at Han.

She still couldn't believe it, even though she found out a while ago, it still seemed weird. Weird that her mom was the creator of the ship Han flew, that he got from Lando, who got it from her mom, that she was a force user, everything.

Well, I'm gonna publish the epilogue of The Shield now.

I'm fucking cold.

Okay, bye!