𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑡𝑤𝑜

[ Chapter Twenty-Two ]

A Bad Feeling

Leia paced around while Kat was sitting down.

"The ships almost finished. Two or three more things and we're in great shape." Han walked in. Leia turned to look at him, "The sooner the better. Something is wrong here."

Katerina got up, "Han, no one has seen or knows anything about 3PO. And he's been gone too long to have gotten lost." She walked toward Han as she said that. He grabbed her shoulders and gently kissed the top of her head.

"Relax. I'll talk to Lando and see what I can find out."

"I don't trust Lando." Leia admitted.

"I don't trust him either. But he's my friend. Besides... we'll soon be gone." Kat looked at him, "Then you're as good as gone, aren't you?" He just looked at her.

That was what she kept telling herself, that Han would soon leave. Why did it matter to her so much? Kat really didn't know.

Chewie came in, roaring about something, holding a box of C-3PO.

"Where?" Han questioned. Unlike her mother, Katerina did not speak Wookie. "Found him in a junk pile?" Han asked. Leia looked at C-3PO, "Oh, what a mess. Chewie, you think you can repair him?" She wondered.

"Lando's got people that can fix him." Han started, and Kat cut him off, "I can try to repair him."

Speak of the devil, "I

"I'm sorry, am I interrupting anything?" Frey sat, huddled in the corner, Lando smiled at him.

"Having trouble with your droid?" Lando asked, after a little flirtation with Frey. "No, no problem. Why?" Han and Kat said in sync.

They walked out of the room.

"You see, since we're a small operation, we don't fall into the jurisdiction of the Empire." He kept talking, and talking. "So, you're part of the Mining Guild, then?" Leia guessed.

"No, not actually. Our operation is small enough not to be noticed." Lando replied.

"Explains why I've never heard of it." Kat muttered under breath.

"Which is advantageous for everybody." Kat stopped, not listening to him anymore. She felt something, something really was off, why didn't they completely listen to her cousin. Kat glanced around, Han turned to look at her.

She frowned, barely shaking her head. "Go." He mouthed. Her eyebrows knitted together, confused. He motioned with his eyes for her to go.

She gave him one last look before quietly running out.

The place was kind of confusing for her, but she eventually found her way.

She had gotten outside and hid as soon as she heard voices.

We're almost on the next act.

Here's yesterday's pride drawing of Kaen Oakleson.

And today's pride drawing of Flori Guard

Okay, bye!

Okay, bye!

Flying With Stars ━ star wars [3] ✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara