𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒

[ Chapter Twenty-Five ]

Back Again, And The Stress Kat Has Is Extreme

It had been over a while since Luke had given the message to R2 and C-3PO for Jabba.

"What's your plan if he doesn't agree to give up Han?" Kat asked. Luke looked at his cousin, "We'll get him back." He reassured her. She looked up at him.

Katerina had never been this scared about losing someone in her life.

Luke perked up, "I'm going inside. Stay here, just in case." She nodded, finding a spot to hide herself. Leia was in there, and she just wanted to get her out of there.

She had never been in that place, nor did she ever want to be. But she heard stories, and they weren't the best. The Kope held her lightsaber close to her, backing up against the wall more just in case.

She kept glancing around, making sure no one was there.

Where was Luke? No- Kat knew where Luke was, but why was he taking this long?

The thought of the deal not going right could've been a possibilty, but the other thought of Luke not surviving was there too.

She had been waiting there for what seemed like the whole day, but it wasn't.

Kat was silent when Luke had pressed the button for the comlink. They were going to be terminated immediately. But! She did hear Han's voice, he was alive. For now.

"You should have bargained." Luke warned Jabba.

Kat made sure no one was there and ran to the dune sea. She didn't care how far it was, she was going there. She imagined Frey was fine too.

She kept running, despite the sand flying up in her face and mouth. Her hair had been cut to just below her shoulders, and a lighter shade of blonde.

She got to the top of one of the dunes and ducked down, keeping an eye from there. "I think my eyes are getting better." Han announced.

"You can talk now." Luke referred to her.

"Good to know you're alive, flyboy." Her voice was still shaky.

"Miss me that much, huh?" She chuckled at his usual cocky tone. Her silence was enough for her answer. Frey was watching from aside, in a uniform, like Lando.

Han turned to try and look at Luke, "But where's Kat-" "She's on a sand dune, not telling you where." Luke answered.

"We used to live here, you know." Luke said. "You're going to die here, you know. Convenient." Han reminded.

Katerina looked right ahead, she knew Luke was planning something, but he didn't care to tell her.

Luke kept warning Jabba that he should free them, or he'd die. Kat kept low on the dune, squinting her eyes because of the harsh sun. "I hope you know what you're doing, Luke." She hoped.

And when she saw Luke jump back up from the board, she smirked.

"KAT!" He called. She ran more, she ran to the hover ship they were on and jumped up.

The purple light from her weapon didn't go unnoticed.

"Help!" Lando exclaimed, holding onto Frey and the rope. "The hell is that?" Kat questioned when she noticed Boba Fett. Her cousin got wrapped with a rope from the Fett, still using his lightsaber to block shots.

She watched as Han accidentally hit Boba Fett with a pole, sending him into the monster's mouth. She just shook her head, laughing.

She stopped laughing and helped Han lower the pole to Frey and Lando. Han nearly fell in, Kat and Chewie grabbed ahold of him.

"I hate sand." Chewie roared when Kat said that. "What? It's rough, it's coarse, it's irratating, and it gets everywhere." She defended.

Katerina came up with an idea, "Chewie, I'm gonna let go for a second." She explained. "Are you insane?!" Han exclaimed. "Yes." She replied.

Kat held her arm out, focusing on Lando and Frey. She breathed in and out. It was just to hold them in place, Han took out a blaster and shot at the monster's leg, freeing Lando.

They collected the droids once Luke and Leia showed up again.

"And it's great to see you alive too, after nearly being killed, again, m'lady." She told Leia.

It was almost parallel to what Scar had said to Padme.

Kat's so worried about Han, and I-

They're adorable.

Happy father's day, yes, i am aware none of you are my fathers, but still....

And Kat's wearing a new outfit. You know the one that Rey wears in The last jedi? Yeah, it's that one. And I swear, there's an actual reason why.

Also, Kat keeps forgetting Frey.

And here's the pride month drawing of today, Kezanna Petrov, my Shadow and Bone (series) character,

Okay, bye!