𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒

[ Chapter Nine ]

Running And Troopers

"If we can just avoid any more female advice, we ought to be able to get out of here." Now, if there was a way to make someone's head explode and blast into oblivion, Han would be dead because of Kat.

"Well, let's get moving!" Luke said.

"Where are you going?" Han questioned Chewie. Katerina rolled her eyes at Han taking out the pistol. "No, wait. They'll hear!" The princess warned. Kat still didn't know her name. She probably should.

Han shot at the doorway.

Katerina and the princess just shared the exact same look of annoyance.

"Listen. I don't know who you are, or where you came from, but from now on, you do as I tell you. Okay?" Katerina smiled when the brunette said that. "Look, Your Worshipfulness, let's get one thing straight! I take orders from one person! Me!"

"It's a wonder you're still alive." She said, sass lacing her voice. The princess looked at Chewie, "Will somebody get this walking carpet out of my way?" She walked away.

Katerina turned to look at the boys, "Oh, this is gonna be fun." By the look on her face, you'd think she was insane.

She followed the princess.

----

They ran down the hallway, and looked at the Millennium Falcon.

Kat had to admit, the Falcon was a pretty good ship. "There she is." Han looked at his ship. "C-3PO, do you copy?" Luke said. "For the moment. Uh, we're in the main hanger across from the ship." C-3PO answered. "We're right above you. Stand by." Luke told him.

"You came in that thing? You're braver than I thought." The princess said.

"Nice! Come on!" Han gave her a dirty look, then shot a glance at Kat, trying to see if she heard what the princess said too. And she did, and Katerina Scar Skywalker was honestly proud.

He went to say something but she already knew what he was gonna say, so she just nodded.

And they got greeted by a bunch of troopers.

"It's them! Blast them!" One of the troopers ordered.

"Get back to the ship!" Han shouted to the princess, Luke and Kat from down the hall. Kat bit her lip and grabbed her blaster, running after Han and Chewie.

"What are you- are you crazy?" Han questioned her.

"A little, yeah." She replied, cocking her head.

And while Han was yelling, Katerina kept quiet while running. And then they were running for their lives, why she chose to go with the pilot, she had no clue.

The three of them leaned against the wall with their weapons in hand.

"Didn't we just leave this party?" Han asked. Chewie growled in reply, just as Luke and the princess joined them.

"Took you two long enough." Kat said to the two. "Yeah, what kept you?" Han questioned.

"We ran into some old friends." "Is the ship all right?" Luke asked. "Seems okay, if we can get to it. Just hope the old man got the tractor beam out of comission." Han responded.

Yeah, I made Kat go with Han.

I am...

Iron Man.

Okay, bye!