𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

[ Chapter Eighteen ]

Lightsaber Backstory

"Oh, this is suicide! There's nowhere to go." C-3PO told them.

"There. That looks pretty good." Han pointed. "What looks pretty good?" Leia wondered, standing up. "Yeah, that'll do nicely."

"Excuse me, ms, but where are we going?" C-3PO asked Kat. She just looked at the droid.

"I hope you know what you're doing." Katerina said to Han. "Yeah. Me, too." Kat had her hand on the arm of the lightsaber, ready just in case.

-----

"I'm gonna shut down everything but the emergency power systems." Han informed.

"Sir, I'm almost afraid to ask, but does that include shutting me down, too?" Kat rolled her eyes. "No, I need you to talk to the Falcon." Han had a sarcastic tone to his voice, "Find out what's wrong with the hyperdrive." He continued.

And the Falcon shook.

"Sir, it's quite possible this asteroid is not entirely stable." As C-3PO said that, Ka furrowed her brows. "Not entirely stable?" Han and her questioned in sync. "I'm glad you're here to tell us these things." Han added.

"Chewie, take the professor in the back and plug him into the hyperdrive." Han told the Wookie.

"Sometimes I just don't understand human behaviour." The droid admitted, walking out of the cockpit. "After all, I'm only trying to do my job."

The Falcon shook again, causing Kat to accidentally go backwards into Han's arms.

"Let go." She told him firmly. "Let go, before I shoot you in the head." She repeated. He let her go. "Scared you might like it?" Kat scoffed as he left the room, but not before he winked at her.

Katerina looked Leia, "And this is probably why I partly like women." Her cousin chuckled at that.

Frey just sat in the other room, quietly. He noticed his sister on a comlink.

"All I gotta do is find this Yoda." Luke told her. "Good luck with that." "Come on, I'm sure you could get dropped off here." Kat smiled. "Just finish setting up there and I'll think about it." She negotiated. She put the comlink away, grabbing her lightsaber.

Her lightsaber ignited, and she twirled it around a few times. "Where did you even get that lightsaber?" Frey asked, Kat didn't really feel like explaining. But, it was her brother. She continued to play with the lightsaber as she explained.

"Remember when I was missing for a few weeks." He nodded, "Well, I met someone named Ahsoka Tano." She told him. "And she told me to go to Dagobah because of Yoda, just like Luke was told. And, I think you can figure out the rest." Frey nodded.

He just continued looking at the purple lightsaber.

I took a quiz for Kat to see which lightsaber she'd get, and it was purple.

And yes, she met Ahsoka.

Okay, bye!