𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑖𝑥

[ Chapter Six ]

The Death Star

"What the...? Aw, we've come out of hyperspace into a meteor shower. Some kind of asteroid collision. It's not on any of the charts." Han told the group.

Chewie flipped muliple controls, Katerina watched as her cousin walked into the cockpit.

"What's going on?" He asked. "Our position is correct, except... no, Alderaan!" Han answered. Katerina furrowed her brows, "How is- how is that even possible." She questioned, it was mroe to herself but Han shrugged. "What do you mean? Where is it?" Luke asked. "That's what I'm trying to tell you, kid. It ain't there. It's been totally blown away." Han responded to Luke.

"What? How?"

Obi-Wan moved into the cockpit, standing behind Luke and the ship began to settle down.

"Destroyed... by the Empire!" Obi-Wan responded.

"The entire starfleet couldn't destroy the whole planet. It'd take a thousand ships with more fire power than I've..." A signal started flashing on the control panel. "There's another ship coming in." Han said.

"Maybe they know what happened." Katerina rolled her eyes.

"It's an Imperial fighter." Obi-Wan replied. Chewie barked in concern and a huge explosion decided to burst outside the cockpit window. "It followed us!" Kat's cousin exclaimed.

"No, it's a short range fighter." Katerina told him. "There aren't any bases around here. Where did it come from?" Han questioned.

Luke spoke up, "It sure is leaving in a big hurry. If they identify us, we're in big trouble." "Not if I can help it. Chewie... jam it's transmissions." Han told Chewie. "It'd be as well to let it go. It's too far out of range." Obi-Wan said. "Not for long..." Han trailed off.

Katerina had that same feeling she had when she realized Obi-Wan knew her mother and father. The Millennium Falcon seemed... familar to her. But she had no clue why.

"A fighter that size couldn't get this deep into space on its own." Kat stated. "It must have gotten lost, been part of a convoy or something." Luke guessed. "Well, he ain't going to be around long enough to tell anyone about us." Han spoke.

Katerina was standing, she tapped her foot lightly, she did it normally when she was anxious. But sometimes she just did it for no apparent reason.

"Look at him. He's headed for that small moon." Luke said, causing Kat to raise a brow.

"I think I can get him before he gets there... he's almost in range." Han said. "That's no moon! It's a space station." Obi-Wan told them.

"It's too big to be a space station." Han denied. "I've got a bad feeling about this." She whispered. "Yeah, I think you're right. Full reverse! Chewie, lock the auxiliary power." Han ordered.

"Why are we still moving towards it?" Luke questioned, concern laced in his voice. "We're caught in a tractor beam! It's pulling us in!" Han explained.

"But there's gotta be something you can do!" Luke tried. "There's nothing I can do about it, kid. I'm in full power. I'm going to have to shut down. But they're not going to get me without a fight!" Han responded. Obi-Wan put a hand on his shoulder, "You can't win. But there are alternatives to fighting." He told the pilot.

----

"Boy, it's lucky you had these compartments." Luke said in relief.

"I use them for smuggling. I never thought I'd be smuggling myself in them. This is ridiculous. Even if I could take off, I'd never get past the tractor beam." Han replied.

Katerina looked at the group, sighing.

"Leave that to me!" Obi-Wan told him. "Damn fool. I knew you were going to say that!" The older Skywalker cousin had a small smile on her face. "Who's the more foolish... the fool or the fool who follows him?" Obi-Wan asked. Han shook his head, muttering to himself and Chewie agreed.

----

"You know, between his howling and you blasting everything in sight, it's a wonder the whole station doesn't know we're here. You agree with me, right, Kat?" Katerina cocked her head.

"Bring them on! I prefer a straight fight to all this sneaking around." Katerina had managed to get there. How? She acted as a prisoner from the start, and she'd have to do it again.

"We found the computer outlet, sir." C-3PO informed.

"I don't think you can help. I must go alone." Obi-Wan told them. "Whatever you say. I've done more than I bargained for on this trip already." Kat rolled her eyes, crossing her arms.

I don't know.

I'm already making a cast for a fan fic for The Outsiders. It's young jensen ackles as the oc and the love interest is Dally.

Random edit for it.

Okay, bye!

Okay, bye!