𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

[ Chapter Seventeen ]

Idiotic And Asteroid Field

Katerina only just realized she had no clue as to where Frey was.

They continued runnign through the corridors, and then there was an explosion. Leia let out a yelp, while Kat sighed. How many more of these did she have to deal with today?

"Transport, this is Solo. Better take off. I can't get to you." Han said into the comlink. "I'll get them out on the Falcon. Come on." He assured them. And they ran in the opposite direction, confusing C-3PO, "B-b-but where are you going?"

They got to a doorway, "Wait! Wait for me! Wait! Stop!"

Kat got a weird feeling. Not the same weird feelings that she gets when she's with Han, but a different one. Like, she could feel someone was at the base. I mean, she obviously knew, her cousin was out there fighting AT-AT Walkers. But this was different to her.

Chewie roared to them.

"Hurry up, goldenrod. You're gonna be a permanent resident." Han told C-3PO.

They got in the Falcon quickly. Then the thought came back into her mind, where was her brother. The engine stalled, and Frey came out of a hidden compartment. Katerina let out a sigh of relief to see her brother safe and sound.

"How's this?"

"Would it help if I got out and pushed?" Leia asked. "Captain Solo! Captain Solo!" "It might." Han responded to Leia. "Sir, might I suggest that you-" Han held up his index finger for the droid to shut up. "It can wait." 3PO mumbled.

"This bucket of bolts is never gonna get us past that blockade." Leia told him. Kat silently hoped her mother had managed to put a few surprises in the ship. "This baby's got a few surprises left in her," Han glanced quickly at Kat, "your mother was smart to have 'em."

"Come on! Come on!"

"Switch over. Let's hope we don't have a burnout." Leia looked at Katerina for an explanation. She didn't know that her aunt had created the ship. "I'll explain later." "And why can't you explain now?" Leia wondered. "Oh, I don't know, maybe because we're trying not to die?" Kat sassed.

"Someday you're gonna be wrong," Leia told Han, "And I just hope I'm there to see it." Katerina added on.

Frey stood up from his place and walked into the cockpit.

----

Kat had left the cockpit and went into a different room. She took out a comlink, "Luke..." "Hey, Kat." He hesitated. "You're going to Dagobah, aren't you?" The long pause gave her the answer. "Just promise to be careful." "You know, you should come too. You know you had that voice-" She sighed.

"You know, unless you'd rather stay with your boyfriend." She could just tell he had a smirk on his face. "Han's not-" "I didn't say who." Kat furrowed her brows. "Who else would it be? Leia's my cousin, your sister. And Frey is my brother."

Kat put the comlink away, heading to the cockpit again. "I saw 'em! I saw 'em!" "Saw what?" Kat questioned.

"Stardestroyers, two of 'em coming right at us." "How lovely."

"Sir! Sir! Might I suggest-" "Shut him up or shut him down!" Han exclaimed. "Check the deflector shield." Chewie roared. "Great. Well, we can still outmaneuver them."

"Prepare to make the jump to light speed." "But, sir!" 3PO started. "They're getting closer." Leia stated. "Oh, yeah? Watch this." The engine stalled. "Watch what?" Leia and Kat said in sync.

"I think we're in trouble." "Oh, wow, didn't notice that." Katerina replied.

"If I may say so, sir, ms, I noticed earlier the hyperdrive motivator has been damaged. It's impossible to go to light speed." "We're in trouble." Han repeated.

Han left the cockpit, Kat followed him. He kept exlaiming "ow". The tools fell on his head. "Ow!" He exclaimed. The Kope had to use all her power to not laugh.

"Chewie! Kat!" "That wasn't a laser blast." Kat said, "Something hit us." Han continued.

"Han, Kat, get up here!" Frey told them.

"Come on, Chewie!" Han spoke.

The three of them got back to the cockpit. "Asteroids." Leia said, moving behind Han and Kat. "Oh, no." "Chewie, set 271." "What are you doing?" Frey questioned Han.

"You're not actually going into an asteroid field?" "They'd be crazy to follow us, wouldn't they?"

Katerina gave him a look, "They'd have common sense not to go through an asteroid field." She told him. "You don't have to do this to impress us." Leia referred to herself and Kat. "Sir, the possibility of successfully navigating an asteroid field is approximately 3,720 to 1."

"Never tell me the odds!" Han responded.

"You said you wanted to be around when I made a mistake. Well, this could be it, sweetheart." He looked quickly at Kat. "Don't call me that." She told him quickly. "And I take it back."

"We're going to get pulverized if we stay out here much longer." Leia explained. "Ain't gonna argue with that." Frey just sat quietly in the corner, like a child.

After Han said something about going closer to the bigger asteroid, everyone looked at him as if he had three heads. "Closer?!"

"And this is how we die, with an idiot flying the ship." Kat whispered.

I live for the Kan bickering. And Luke is the captain of the Kan ship.

And yes, I referenced her as a Kope. I'm just excited for when she meets Lando, because if you remember from act 3 of Stars... you know what I mean.

Here's today's pride drawing of Faith Mikaelson

Okay, bye!