𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡

[ Chapter Eight ]

The Garbage Chute

"This is some rescue. When you came in here, didn't you have a plan for getting out?" The princess questioned.

"They're the brains, sweetheart." Han pointed to Luke. Luke gave a sheepish grin, causing Kat to roll her eyes. "Well, I didn't..." Luke trailed off. "Who said I was smart?" The older Skywalker asked, getting a look from Han.

The princess grabbed the gun from Luke and fired at a small grate in the wall next to Katerina and Han, almost frying them.

"What the hell are you doing?" Han questioned.

"Someone has to save our skins. Into the garbage chute, wise guy." The princess said. Kat chuckled, "I like you." She pointed to the princess, getting a small smile in return.

Kat sighed, jumping into thw garbage chute, the princess following in right after her.

Katerina looked around, "Well, this is... interesting." She muttered.

Han and Luke soon came into the garbage chute. "Oh! The garbage chute was a wonderful idea. What an incredible smell you've discovered! Let's get out of here! Get away from there..." He said sarcastically. Kat turned to look at him, crossing her arms, "Well, let's see, would you rather being in here or out there getting blasted into oblivion?" She rose a brow.

"No! Wait!" Luke tried to warn him.

Han brought out the laser pistol, he fires it and the laserbolt ricochets around the small metal room.

"Wil you forget it? I already tried it. It's magnetically sealed!" Luke stated. "Put that thing away! You're going to get us all killed." The princess told Han.

"Absolutely, Your Worship. Look, I had everything under control until you led us down here. You know, it's not going to take them long to figure out what happened to us." Han said to her.

"Oh, you had it under control?" Katerina questioned, "Yeah-" "That's funny, guess your way of having it under control is us all getting killed." She sassed.

"It could be worse..." The princess tried to look on the brightside.

A loud, inhuman sound works its way from the murky depths. Chewie let out a terrified howl and began to back away. Kat, Han and Luke all stood with their blasters. "It's worse." Han responded.

"There's something alive in here!" Katerina's cousin exclaimed.

"That's your imagination." Han said.

"You know, once we are out of here, I am gonna shoot you in the head." Kat told Han. Luke, Han and the princess, which Kat still didn't know her name, all looked at her with the same look. "Protective of him?" Han questioned, referring to Luke. "Yeah, 'cause he's my younger cousin." She said, looking around, not seeing anything alive. Yet.

"Something just moved past my leg! Look! Did you just see that?" Luke exclaimed.

"What?"

"Help!" Suddenly, Luke was dragged under the garbage.

Kat's eyes widened in concern, frantically looking around for her cousin.

"Luke! Luke! Luke!" Han tried to get Luke, who soon gasped for air. A membrane tentacle wrapped around his throat. "Luke!" The princess exclaimed.

----

The walls moved in a couple of inches.

Han, the princess and Katerina gave each other a concerned look.

----

They were now trying to stop the walls from caving in.

That didn't work until Luke contacted C-3PO.

"Will you shut up and listen to me? Shut down all garbage mashers on the detention level, will you? Do you copy?" Luke asked. Kat kept repeating breathe in and out in her head, people said it helped to calm down. That was not the case for her.

"3PO, we're all right!" Luke exclaimed.

The walls stopped moving and they weren't dead!

"We're not dead." Katerina stated.

Han: I-
Kat: Shut up

I'm honestly binge writing this.

Okay, bye!