40

Months later

October 1st, 2020

5:45 am

ARIANA POV

i awoke to my eye piercing alarm that keep ringing and ringing, annoying me, i grabbed the stupid alarm and threw it to my wall breaking it.

"fuck" i groaned completely annoyed. i slowly got up realizing this is the last day of school for halloween break.

"shit shit shit ouch!" i fell on the floor from stubbing my toe on the side of my bed.

i got up from the floor and walked to my closet to pick an outfit for the day.

i smiled at myself through the mirror, i haven't felt this normal in years. the boys know i'm kairi's sister, me jessica and lia are back to being the trio, and my relationship with mattia is going great.

the only thing is that dad keeps trying to get back with my mom. it's not like i'll call his daughter my sister. maiya is blinded. i mean i understand it's her dad.

i grew up with him but he changed, he's not the same guy i knew when me and kairi were little kids.

"ARIANA WE HAVE TO PICK UP MATTIA HURRY UP" kairi yelled.

i rushed into the bathroom and brushed my teeth then put some products in my hair to cause it to curl a little bit but smell good.

"ariana breakfast" mom told me as i looked over at her.

"i can't im late" she sighed and put the plate down on the table.

"we are gonna talk when we get home, you understand" mom pointed at me as i nodded.

"let's go ariana" kairi whined.

"i'm coming" i yelled,  i kissed my mom on the head then left.

kairi, maiya, and i got in the car. it was complete silence in that car as we drove to mattia's house until maiya decided to break it.

"i want dad back and i know you guys don't but at the end of the day he's still our dad" me and kairi looked at eachother then back at the road.

"come on please guys, mom isn't gonna listen to me she only listens to you both so just tell her that dad can come back" i felt her eyes burn into me.

"maiya don't you understand he cheated on mom, he fucking left us instead of fighting so no. me and ariana don't want him back so deal with it" maiya scoffed.

"you guys grew up with him! i only had my dad for 13 years" she cried out as i rolled my eyes.

"no one is stopping you from seeing him, he's just not living in the house with us maiya" kairi agreed with me as maiya continued to sigh and cry.

"stop fucking crying, mattia is coming" kairi yelled, maiya wiped her tears as mattia came in the car.

"hey babe" mattia kissed my cheek making a smile grow on my face.

"hi" i felt him grab my hand.

"wassup my boy" mattia and kairi did there little joto thing.

"and my little sister" mattia tickled maiya as she laughed and giggled.

_______________

"class your dismissed, please work on this assignment with your partners" me jessica and lia grabbed our stuff walking out the class.

"dude she's my favorite teacher now" lia and i laughed.

"because she put us in a trio" i laughed.

"yes" jessica yelled.

"how's you and mattia ever since the you know" lia whispered.

"good we had a talk about it and we are just trying to go back to normal" i smiled thinking of him and his cute smile.

"i'm happy for you" jesscia smiled, pushing me a bit as lia just jumped around.

"i haven't seen you this happy since carlos" lia joined in.

"yeah i am really happy"

Smile genuinely

Watch how an honest smile offered from the bottom of your heart to the hearts of the people you meet changes your life.