21

ARIANA POV

my mom let me stay home while maiya and kairi went to school and she went to work. i haven't spoken to my dad or mattia, alejandro, alvaro, roshuan, but i have spoken to gabriel, mark, adam, marcus.

even though i was still asleep i could hear my family running around. getting things they needed.

oh and my mom contacted the police saying i came home but they want to bring me in for questions which is stupid as fuck.

as soon as i heard "bye mom" come from maiya and kairi my eyes opened and i was wide awake.

"ari i'm leaving for work there's breakfast downstairs" i nodded as she came to me and kissed my head then left.

i heard the door close and i sat up rubbing my eyes then the wall caught my eye.

i never noticed how the wall is so clean like has no bumpy rocks in it or wtv you call it.

oh shit i remember when kairi slammed into the wall when i pushed him because he was being a dickhead.

holy shit.

i'm kinda cute yk?😁

omg mattia hot asf.👹

why-😀

why did i-😀

i didn't think that right?🤨

no i disney😁

oh yes disney😩

get the fuck up

shut up bitch

bro i'm in your mind

i- shut the fuck up

just get the fuck up before i round house your ass

oh- ok😀

i laughed to myself before putting my legs on the side of the bed causing them to hang.

as i got up the mirror was facing me. i did the fuckboy face.

oh yes your sexy😩

ikr😛🔪

ok go get food cuz i'm hungry bitch😁

i'm going i'm going jeez🙄✋🏽

i took off my hoodie and threw it on my bed, i went to to drawer and grabbed a sport bra then put it on.

WHY TF IS IT SO HARD TO PUT ON

cuz ur boobs are big babe

oh thank u😀

yeah yeah don't get all hyped up go get some mother fucking breakfast

ok ok jeez

someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed

IM LITERALLY IN UR MIND

wtv just shut up

i opened my door and went downstairs to eat some breakfast like my mind told me to do

as you should

ignore her

what if i don't identify as a girl🤨

ignore him

what if i don't identify as a boy🤨

ignore it

thank u

anyways i grabbed a plate and put some food on it then grabbed a fork to eat

mhm😩 my mom makes some bomb ass food, this shit good.

i ate the bomb ass food my mom made and went to get ready for the day. i took a shower to wash my body, hair, face, and brush my teeth then got out.

after i got out i picked my outfit out then put it on. it was just a regular graphic tee with my light mom jeans with my air forces.

i put my rings on, necklaces, and everything to make the outfit complete.

HOURS LATER

"ariana let's go" my mom yelled, we were going to the police station.

"coming!" i screamed, maiya had to come with us since kairi was out with the guys.

i sat in the front seat and played music as mom was driving us to the station.

we got out and went to the front where we had to sign in, give them our ids, and sigh some shit.

"cosentino family" one of the police officers yelled out.

we got up and followed the guy to a empty room, no windows, plain gray wall, a light, and a table with 4 seats.

maiya sat on the edge next to me as i sat in the middle and my mom on the other edge.

"so why do you need my daughter" mom asked kinda mad.

"well since she ran away we need to know why" i gulped.

"i needed to clear my mind but i'm back now so what's the problem? do you want me to run away again" i said with attitude.

"watch it young lady" the police officer said as i rolled my eyes.

"don't tell MY daughter what to do" mom snapped as the officer calmed down a bit.

"listen these are the biggest drug dealers in the world and we need to know if you ever talked with them or seen them" he brought out 4 papers.

me, mom, and maiya all looked closer and what did i see?

mark

marcus

gabriel

adam

my heart dropped but i had to keep it cool, i sat back in my chair and shook my head, the officer mocked my actions as i rolled my eyes.

"no i haven't seen them" the officer sighed.

"please contact me if you see them walking" he passed a note with his number to my mom and we left.

"ariana have you seen them tell me" mom asked as she pulled out the driveway.

"y-yes" i said truthfully.

"what! i'm going back" i panicked and shook my head fast.

"no no they helped me, gave me advice while i was a run away, they are the ones who told me to come back. if it wasn't for them i wouldn't have came back mom!" i said.

"oh my god we are talking at home" i sighed and sat back.

"your getting yo ass whooped" maiya said laughing.

"MAIYA, give me your phone" maiya groaned and put her phone in moms hand which made me smile.

Don't make assumptions.