3

Y/N POV

i woke up the next morning from people talking. it didn't sound like my parents or maiya, it sounded lik kairi and other people? i yawned and sat up the got off my bed. i was about to walk out the door when i got pushed back.

you: ow! what the fuck is your problem!
it was kairi. i pushed him away from me making him hit his back in the wall.
kairi: my friends are here so don't go out
he warned. i rolled my eyes.

you: listen kairi i live here to ok! i'm not gonna listen to you about not being able to leave my room cuz your fucking dumbass friends are here!
i yelled and pushed him out my way and walked out my bedroom.

??: oh look it's the girl who tried to kill herself
oh great they know. it was a boy who was the same height as kairi but i was like 1 inch shorter.
you: awe you know me want an autograph
i smiled sarcastically.

??: why are you even in kairi's house
another boy asked, he had curly hair. i was about to say something when kairi spoke.
kairi: my mom is friends with her mom so she spends the night when her mom is at work
dumb bitch.

??: thought you were in rehab
a black dude said, he was taller but this other dude who wasn't saying was taller than him.
you: kairi get your fucking friends out of my face before i say something i regret
i snapped. kairi nodded and pushed them in his room.

you: rat fucks
i said to myself before walking downstairs.

KAIRIS POV

once i finally got them in my room i was going to talk with y/n but she wasn't there anymore.

ale: well she's a bitch
he said.
kairi: don't talk about her like that
i said. just cuz they don't know she's my sister doesn't mean i'm not gonna stick up for her.

alvaro: what you like her kairi
alavro teased. ew i almost gagged.
kairi: gross i don't like her
i said as i went to sit down next to mattia.

mattia: shes beautiful
oh hell no. my head shot to him.
kairi: don't even think about dating her
mattia rolled his eyes. well he isn't gonna listen to me.

roshuan: oh shut up you simp
he said to mattia. mattia flipped him off causing us to laugh.

when should i tell them? honestly i'm kinda nervous cuz i want the bond with y/n like we used to have but then i want to keep my friends. hopefully i can keep both of them.

Y/N POV

as i was walking to go get some snacks since it's like 3:30pm already i bumped into someone. oh my fucking god. i looked up and saw one of kairi's friends.

??: oh sorry i'm so sorry
it was the tallest one. he was nice though like he's the one that didn't speak.
you: it's fine
i was going to walk past him when he grabbed my wrist and i flinched.

??: i didn't mean to im sorry again
he said once again. i hate when people say sorry honestly. i pulled my arms back again.
you: it's fine just stop!
i said. he kinda looked down then looked back up at me.

mattia: i'm mattia can i im have your number
i smiled a bit. no stop! my smile went to a frown just thinking about kairi.
you: listen i don't think kairi will be fine with it
the boy- i mean mattia frowned and nodded.

you: you know what fuck it here
mattia looked back up smiling and took my phone. i heard his phone ding.
mattia: great i'll text you
i nodded and he walked away. i looked at my phone and saw him typing back to a text.

me:
yo

mattia:
like the text i sent

me:
um it says "yo"😀

mattia:
it's very nice

me:
sure

mattia:
what's your name i
didn't get it

me:
wow i'm guessing people
only talk about me as the
"girl who tried to kill herself"

mattia:
yeah i'm sorry about
the boys

me:
it's fine but i'm y/n

mattia:
last name

me:
woah woah buddy to
much info

mattia:
it's just a last name
lmao😂

me:
um sir who uses 😂
anymore it's 😭

mattia:
jeez sorry🙄✋🏽

me:
it's ok ig🌚

mattia:
that emoji kinda
creeps me out

me:
BRO HOW

mattia:
idk it just does

me:
🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚
🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚
🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚

mattia:
STOP

me:
ok i'm done

mattia:
damn no sorry

me:
um bye bye

MATTIA POV

i read her last text smiling. she's a really chill girl but she won't tell me her last name? i looked up from my phone and saw the boys staring at me.

mattia: what you bitches staring at
they all smirked at me. alejandro tried grabbing my phone but i snatched it back.
kairi: who you texting
kairi smirked at me.

mattia: none your business
they rolled there eyes and kept talking to each other.

all i could think of was her i don't know why but when i saw her i just fell for her. now listen it ain't love just a crush yk.

but my god she's beautiful. her nose fits perfectly in with her face. the piercing on her nose just makes her way hotter. has wavy hair but can easily have it as straight and curly. her eyes aren't big but not to small, they are dark brown but go light brown in the sun. her eyebrows are perfect. her eyelashes aren't as long but aren't to small. and her lips are big and look so soft and kissable. her boobs are big and match the way her body goes. my god don't even get me started on her ass. a small but big ass just fit perfectly with her perfectly imperfect curves. she's short like 5'2 maybe 5'3. her thighs show so much even with a pair of jeans. she's tan and just perfect that's all i could say perfect.

a: i will hype myself up😀🤙

my eyes could be on her all day and i wouldn't mind.

but she's interesting

i don't know how but she's has a secret

a: yes i hype myself up