22

ARIANA POV

"WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU LIVE WITH SOME GROWN MEN" mom yelled as we walked inside the house.

"cuz mom i trusted them, they helped me with everything. don't forget there the ones who told me to come back or i wouldn't be standing here right now" i said reminding her.

"oh really ariana" she said placing her hands on her hips.

"yes mom yes! mark, marcus, gabriel, and adam helped me why can't you understand that!" i said throwing my throwing my shoes.

"BECAUSE THEY ARE DRUG DEALERS" she screamed.

"AT LEAST THEY DIDNT RAPE ME LIKE CARLOS" i screamed back.

"ariana" i heard a voice question.

i turned around and so did mom. kairi, mattia, alvaro, alejandro, and roshuan were standing there staring.

"why didn't you say shit maiya" i yelled as she had tears forming.

"maiya" i tried to hug her but she ran upstairs.

"you've been living with drug dealers this whole time" kairi yelled.

"kairi" i whispered.

"no no no have you been taking drugs" kairi asked.

"no i haven't" i lied.

"THEN WHY ON EARTH LIVE WITH THEM" he yelled at me.

"they gave me advice. i didn't know there were drug dealers till today and it still wouldn't have mattered cuz i care for them" my blood was boiling.

"you care for some sick people" mom asked.

"they aren't sick! if they were sick they would have raped me and did horrible shit to me but i'm alive, i'm here. you wanna know who's a sick person? CARLOS FUCKING CARLOS" i screamed as my throat burned.

"you ariana isabella cosentino will tell them your never seeing them again or i will go to the police" she threatened, my heart dropped.

"then i'm leaving again" i threatened.

"oh sure i'll like to see you leave" she said walking towards the door.

"shit goodbye. you'll NEVER see me again,  go to the police and i'll never come back to this house EVER AGAIN" i said walking out the house but was pulled back by kairi.

"oh my fucking god" i said yanking my arm back.

"you aren't leaving your staying here cuz i need you, maiya needs you" kairi said.

"turn them in and i'll leave as fast as i snap my fingers" i threatened before pushing past the boys and walking upstairs.

"YOUR NEVER HANGING OUT WITH THEM AGAIN" i heard mom yell from downstairs.

"WATCH ME" i yelled back.

gabriel is stupid😀

me:
when were
u assholes
gonna tell me
u were drug
dealers

mark:
who tf told
u

me
i had to go to
the police
station for some
questions

me:
n saw ur ugly
asses on
papers