1

Y/N POV

the bells started ringing. i groaned sitting up from the bed. all the girls were yawning and it was 6:30 am. we had school today which sucked. yes we still have school in rehab. i'm a junior and so my brother is. he hasn't visited me since the day i came into rehab and we were 14. the only people who visited me was my mom, dad, maiya, and my best friend jessica before she died. jessica was kidnapped and raped then was murdered. the pain was unbearable. i miss her so much. we were best friends since birth cuz our moms knew each other in high school.

now i'm 16 and about to leave rehab after school which is exciting but i'm not happy to see kairi my twin brother. he never visited me so i don't wanna speak or see him. i know stuff changed and i heard about kairi being famous on this tiktok which i don't care.

teacher: y/n cosentino!
i heard the teacher yell. i snapped out of my thoughts and shot my head towards her.
teacher: do you need your counselor
she asked. she was always the nicest to me. i nodded.

i slowly got up from my seat and walked out the classroom. when i got to my counselor office i knocked and heard her say "come in".

lena: y/n! hello! what's wrong?
her voice changed as she saw the look in my face.
you: can we talk
i asked. lena pointed at the couch. i sat down and put my hands on my knees.

lena: nervous?
she questioned. i sighed.
you: no it's just when i go home i'm scared to see kairi but all i know is that i'm mad and sad for him not coming so i won't speak or give him a hug
lena looked at me with sad eyes. she took off her glasses and sighed.

lena: i know but he's your brother your twin y/n sometimes you need to forgive
i knew she was right but he didn't even come check if i was ok. why should i forgive him?
you: but he never even came to check up on me
lena sighed.

KAIRIS POV

i know i'm a dick for not visiting my sister in rehab but seeing her body on the floor haunts me and i didn't wanna see y/n in pain so i didn't go. no one knows about her not even my friends. i made sure that they didn't know. my mom and dad didn't like it but i didn't care. maiya tries but she gave up and today my twin sister is coming home.

hopefully y/n forgive me cuz i miss the bond we had but i want to keep that we are siblings just for a little bit.

dad: listen boys you have to leave now sorry
mattia alejandro and alvaro groaned. obviously i knew why but i had to play dumb.
kairi: why dad
i gave him a look and he shook his head.

dad: get them out kairi!
he shouted. i waved them to get out.
alvaro: bye bro see you
i gave them each a hug then watched as they left.

mom: get in the damn car!
i heard my mom then felt a slap in the back of my head.
kairi: ow! what the hell!
my mom shook her head.

mom: i'm so angry that you can't even tell no one you have a sister
she said with a mad tone. i just rolled my eyes then got in the car.

maiya: i can't wait to see y/n
she kept jumping up and down in the car. i just sat on my phone but apart of me was excited.

*TIME SKIP*

my dad parked the car. i looked up and saw the words "welcome to the rehabilitation center" a smile formed on my face. we all got on the car and went into the from office.

mom: hi! we are here to pick up y/n cosentino
i got more and more nervous. the lady looked up and smiled.
lady: yes! it seems like she is with her counselor so i'll call them both down
she went on her phone and talked.

like 5 minutes later the door opened and i saw y/n with her counselor. maiya ran and hugged her tight. y/n smiled and hugged back. i slowly walked and hugged her but she didn't hug me instead she pushed me off.

you: don't touch me
the counselor looked down. my smile turned into a frown.
mom: oh y/n
i guess my mom and dad didn't hear y/n cuz they hugged her. my dad took y/n's luggage's.

lena: hello! i'm lena y/n's counselor!
she shakes hands with my parents.
lena: y/n has improved so much! she is very much different from when she first came here of course
y/n looked up at lena and smiled while her arm was still around maiya. i was still shocked she pushed me off.

Y/N POV

the bitch tried to hug me. fuck no. i didn't even look at him but i knew he was looking at me. lena talked more with my parents but i just wanted to get the fuck out of here.

you: lena i love you but i just wanna get the fuck out of here
i said and lena laughed.
lena: what have i told you about cussing y/n cosentino
my parents laughed. i chuckled and gave lena one last hug.

lena: i'll miss you but remember i'm always here
i nodded.
you: bye lena
she waved and i walked out the front office. i felt the wind hit my face but it felt different like i was free.

dad: let's go home
he smiled making me smile.

a: hola