15

ARIANA POV

i sat on my bed scrolling through all the pictures of me, mom, dad, kairi, and maiya when we were all a happy family.

then all of a sudden pictures of me and jessica came through my phone. more tears came out.

everywhere i look are memories, good and bad.

"when me and jessica had a pillow fight" i pointed at my bed.

"mom and dad surprised me with a puppy" i pointed towards molly smiling. we had just got her back from my tias house.

"me and kairi talked about maiya when she was a baby" i pointed to my window.

"dad helped me get down from my closet" i pointed to the hiding spot on top of the closet.

"maiya jessica mom and i painted our toe nails" i pointed to the floor with stain color blue.

"when i almost died" i pointed to my carpet of where i fell.

there many more memories.

Dear family

another note you have found, no i didn't kill myself but this time is of me running away. i turned off my location from everyone's phone so please don't try finding me. i just need space and i promise i'll be back but for now i left this house. it's not kairi fault or dads it's just me. i need to get away from this hell hole life. problems after problems. i love you all and i'll see you soon.

-love ariana cosentino

i left the note on my desk top and grabbed my backpack full of clothes and stuff i needed. i opened the window then jumped out landing on the roof.

once i closed my window and locked it i saw my old ladder where i would use to sneak out. my right foot was placed on the ladder then my left.

i held onto the ladder tight as i was climbing down. i jumped over it and looked over to a field full of tress, i ran off.

MAIYA POV

"ariana mom said to come down for" i said as i walked in but stopping myself from seeing nothing but a note.

i ran towards it and opened the window afraid to see arianas dead body but nothing. thank god.

i read the note over and over again with tears spilling down. i lost my sister again for the second time.

"damn it ariana" i threw the note on the floor.

i licked a tear that was coming down from the side of my cheek, i sniffed and wiped some tears before picking up the note again and leaving her room.

"MOM ariana is gone" i quieted down as i was walking closer to mom and kairi.

"what do you mean she's gone" mom asked sounding worried.

i looked at kairi dead in the eye as i slammed the note down on the table. kairi's eyes slowly looked over to the note as mom picked it up.

"no no no ariana- no" mom had threw the paper back on the table.

"imma go call the police" i saw as kairi was reading the paper his face fell.

"m-mom maybe we should give her space until she comes back home" my head shot towards kairi.

"do you not want ariana back home?! are you- kairi are you that selfish you don't want your own sister home" i said.

"no i know ariana more than you and mom ok, if you call the police mom that's just going to make her more mad and stressed than she already is and she's gonna stay away even longer- just let her come back when she wants to" he said as he walked to his room.

"is he right" my mom was stressed.

"get it like a week mom" i said and she nodded.

if u r texting me on my messages or anything i'm sorry i can't text back it's not letting me😐