13

NO ONE POV

the next morning ariana got up and went to her bathroom to change. she wondered how her mom was gonna tell kairi and maiya about what happened yesterday.

kairi on the other hand talked to his mom yesterday asking where is dad since he had didn't come home last night, all she said was "don't know don't care" which left kairi very confused.

maiya didn't care she was on the phone with her best friends and didn't realize her dad haven't came home at all.

and with ms cosentino she was crying all night while the kids were sleeping......well not ariana she snuck out on the roof to have a smoking session that's when she heard her mom crying.

ariana decided to leave her mom alone since it was a really hard time. ariana has finished her smoking session then went to bed crying just like ms cosentino.

"mom didn't make breakfast" kairi said confused looking at his twin sister then his younger sister.

"we should just go maybe she's tired" ariana said knowing about everything, her siblings left to school.

kairi had dropped ariana off a block away from school so the group wouldn't suspect anything. once ariana got to school she met up with her friends as they left to there first class.

ariana tried as hard as possible to pay attention, she didn't want to get in anymore trouble or give her mom anymore stress than she already has.

of course the group asked if she was ok but her response was "i'm fine" or "bro stop asking i'm good" the group was shocked but didn't ask anymore questions.

kairi was worried about ariana, he was wondering what was going on in his twin sisters brain, why his dad didn't come home last night, and why his mom was acting differently.

maiya was having fun at school while her mom was crying at home, ariana was trying to look ok, and while kairi was stuck in his brain wondering what was going on.

"ariana please tell me if your really fine" she heard her brothers worried voice speak.

"i'm fine twin" she answered back.

"twin?" they heard a voice speak which made them jump out there seats. they turned and saw alvaro.

"i didn't say twin i said bitch" ariana lied hoping he would believe it.

"oh ok damn my ears are really bad today" alvaro said chucking hitting the side of his head.

"nice one" kairi whispered in ariana's ear as they both felt a sigh of relief.

"anyways ariana let me copy your notes" alvaro said lowkey grabbing her paper.

"just take it bitch" ariana pushed the paper towards alvaro as she went on her phone.

the rest of the day went by fast for the group of teens. at lunch they talked and laughed while ariana was still deep in her thoughts about her mom and dad. she couldn't stop thinking what would happen.

"later guys" ariana waved to the group as she walked down a block.

she waited and waited till she heard a yell "ariana i'm here", she looked up seeing her brother. she hurried into the car as she was uncomfortable by men staring at her.

they picked up maiya and went home. maiya went straight to her room then closed her door. kairi went for some snacks but ariana went to her moms room.

"mommy" ariana said with a mix of confusion and concerned.

"i'm right here ari" her head went towards of where she heard her moms voice.

ariana saw her mom curled up in a ball as if she was crying on day.

"we have to tell kairi and maiya" she said to ms cosentino.

"i know we do" the mom was cut off by hearing someone's voice.

"tell us what" ariana and the mom both looked up to see kairi and maiya standing at the door.

"we need to talk" ms cosentino said standing up and ariana following her actions.

follow your gut, if something feels wrong to do then don't do it cuz it can end up bad